🌧 Fourteen 🌧

Third person pov

Jiyeon just wanted to be away- you know?- that kinda mood when you're sick of everything, Cause you worked so hard to get the information of a so-called-teacher but it wasn't enough to please your head agent father and he spent all night ranting how your sister would had done a better job- and in the background you could hear them cheering her name for fulfilling yet another mission greatly- while you were stuck in one for a long time, and then he gave you one more week to complete your mission or get replaced by your annoyingly great sister?

Totally relatable...

So she stormed to the dormitories, brushing shoulders with literally everyone- purposely of course- she needed to vent, don't judge, you do that sometimes (yes you).

Jiyeon's head was slightly lowered, to avoid the piercing gaze for the students, who were retreating to their various room, but little did she know what was about to happen next.

Murder.

Just kidding.

Tackling the poor emo Jiyeon to the hard ground was a speeding kid, it happened all too quickly for she to fully grasp the situation, only to end up on the cold floor, black hair scattered carelessly, an aching head, with a body on top of her.

Wait what? Who dares-

"Dude, I'm sorry," Came a raspy moan, the creature still lying on the now fuming girl.

"Get. oFF. ME," Frustrated and completely done with everything, Jiyeon yelled, trying to push him off her.

And so with one quick movement the culprit got up, extending his hand for she to grab, but as expected, she slapped it away, grunting some cussing under her breath.

"A..are you hurt? Or anything?"

Jiyeon turned to him, a scrawl on her face. "You're gonna get hurt if you don't get lost," Oh, did she say that ever so casually, like a kid's feelings weren't involved.

The latter only let out a small chuckle, threatening the female more. "Laugh one more time, I dare you!"

Why was she pouring her frustration on this poor guy?

But this student laughed again, this time louder, ticking off Jiyeon, who turned on her heels and was about to leave, visibly amused.

How dare he laugh at the time of her despair? So she stepped up to him and pulled his collar, therefore, lowering his height. "Listen. . .what your name?"

Of course she'd ask, its more intimidating when you call your victim's name.

"Jeongin, Yang Jeongin," Smiling, he retorted to her question- ugh, he's almost as annoying as Felicia- but to be fair, its not everyday you get threatening by someone shorter than you and with a face of a doll, is it?

She grabbed his collar tighter and sneered. "Listen, Hang Jordan!"

Boy did she suck at names- what was that?

"Jeongin, as in Je.on.gin, you're doing great, from the top and action," The so called victim beamed, ruffling her hair.

Jiyeon immediately flinched, jumping away from him. Was everyone here insane? -People are complicated- that's exactly want the agents said, and now these suspensions true.

Jiyeon huffed, glaring at him. Mark my words Gang golden, you'll eventually get scared of me.

 Mark my words Gang golden, you'll eventually get scared of me

- Yang Jeongin.
- Playful, but intimidating.
- White clouds.

---------• ° -😇- ° •---------

Trashy chapter, as always

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks😒
Cya💙