🌨 Sixteen 🌨

Third person pov

     "Have you ever laughed before?"

Jiyeon gave Felix a questioning look, her brows knitting in confusion. When Felix had pleaded to ask her a very important question, this was not what she had expected.

"Don't you think I'm human?" She countered, now focusing her attention on the tubes and liquids that was laid out in front of them.

Although that wasn't the answer the Australian wanted to hear, but he was at least glad she gave a semi nice answer.

"What makes you laugh?"

Desperate he was, considering how he only had two days left. What was he even panicking for? When the bet has no prize for the winner or punishment for the loser?

"I don't know?" Jiyeon shrugged, honestly searching for her sense of humor. "I did laugh this one time when my sister almost fell when giving her speech."

"Oh," Tentatively, Felix nodded, was he suppose to fall now? Or make Hyunjin fall? That dramatic ass would literally pull that off. "So, you like people falling?"

"Nah, just my sister."

Felix's smile immediately dropped, a pout now resting comfortably on his lips.

Jiyeon noticed his childish pout and snickered evilly under her breath. "You want me to laugh?" She prodded,  tilting her head to the side. "Is that why you're always telling those awful jokes?"

"Hey! My jokes are top notch!" Felix whined, folding tiny hand into a fist. "Hyunjin likes them." He protested.

"Hyunjin laughs at anything."

The blonde stayed quiet, accepting defeat to Jiyeon's words.

"Boy, Why do you want me to laugh?" A bit curious, Jiyeon inquired, pretending to pay attention to the chemistry teacher who was blabbing nonstop in front of the class. "I might consider?"

"OH WOW, YES!" Felix beamed a little too loud, immediately wrapping his arms around the female, engulfing her petite body in a hug. "Thanks!"

Both conceded a warning look from the tired teacher, and Felix pulled away, smiling sheepishly at the attention their classmates posed.

"Hug me again and you die," Jiyeon sneered, shooting him an angry glare, which the latter, of course, wasn't scared off.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Still excited about her response earlier, Felix lifted his hands in a mocking surrender.

Why did she agree, you may wonder— but needless to say, she wanted something in return.

-------

"I don't know, he seems very active and bubbly, and this one time he called my hand tiny, I mean my hands are not that tiny, it lit-"

"You're rambling," Jiyeon shut Felix up, by placing her hand on his lips, an annoyed look on her face. "Get me the information I need, and I might laugh."

Felix scratched his head, ruffling his puffy hair, a perplexed look on his face. "Might?"

Jiyeon sighed, taking her eyes off Jeongin who was talking animatedly to the Changbin guy. "Isn't it better than nothing? Now, find out what scares Yang Jeongin."

"You scare me."

"As I should."

"Lix, I don't think she's a good influence on you," A voice startled both Jiyeon and Felix, whipping their heads to face him.

Standing behind them was a displeased Chan, with his arms crossed. You can say he was chrisappointed and also seungprised.
Let's bid adieu to grammar.

"Chris, Hi, what are you doing here?" Panicking, Felix fumbled with his words, a exaggerated smile tugging his lips.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that I school here? What are you up to. . .again?"

"Um. . ."

"Wait a minute Chris? I thought his name was Chan?" Jiyeon interjected Felix, genuinely curious about the situation.

"I go by both names," Chan nicely replied.

Jiyeon snickered. "You should add Baldwin to that list."

"For fuck sake!"

---------• ° -💙- ° •---------

I don't know if I'm awake but here's a chapter after a while
Taa daa

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙