Extra #10

Third person pov

     “This game sucks and so do you!”

Jiyeon huffed, placing her chin on her hand. She– after serious pleading– had decided to spend the holiday weekend at Felix's before heading back home, only for the blonde to get too engrossed in his video games, trying to catch up with the many levels he had behind.

“Huh?” Not catching what Jiyeon had said, Felix pushed his headphone away from his ear, messing up his hair even more. He gave the black haired a confused look, a brow cocked up.

“I said you suck!”

“Pfft, no, you suck!”

“You suck harder.”

“You suck better!”

Jiyeon grew tired of their childish bickering. Grunting in utter annoyance, she pushed Felix on the couch, pinning his shoulders down, scrawling at how relaxed he was. She should perform a ritual and sacrifice him or strangle him until his pretty freckled face turned purple.

Nah, she couldn't possibly do that.

Drowning sounds much better. Felix scoffed as he saw the smirk on her lips. "Thinking of ways to kill me, huh?" Alas, sunshine boy knew his Jiyeon all too well.

Her smirk disappeared instantly. That's right, she was supposed to be mad at him, how dare him ditch her like that. "Shut up."

"No, you shut the fuck up!"

Jiyeon yelped out of surprised when Felix switched their position, now he was on top. He took up her hands, pinning them above her head. She was shooketh by his sudden boost of dominance. She liked it but at the same time she hated it. "Okay, you can let me go now," The black haired rolled her eyes.

"Did I do great?" Jiyeon irked a brow at his question. Felix sniggered at her vague reaction. "Minho has been teaching me how to be a top. Is it working?"

"Uh. . ." she trailed off, too embarrassed to accept defeat. "I don't know, maybe?"

Felix finally let her go, doing the fortnite dance. "You're now the sub-" he bopped the tip of her nose.

Jiyeon scoffed, rubbing her wrist. "I could kill you if I wanted to."

"I could kiss you if I wanted to."

"What?"

"What?"

The room fell silent, just both of them staring at each other. Felix was inwardly panicking at what she'd say next. Its hard to tell her next move when she had such an emotionless face on. "Then do it."

"Huh?" The blonde mused, tilting his head to the side. He surely didn't hear that right.

"Kiss me."

Felix flushed pinked, his ears burning crimson, his cheeks flared red, in other words he turned into a rainbow. "Uh. . . I'm-" Jiyeon cut him off with a soft kiss, pulling away before Felix could comprehend what had just happened.

"Minho still have lots of work to do," She giggled, tousling the Aussie's puffy blonde locks.

"I'll let you win for now," Felix huffed, putting his headphone. He smirked, pointing a gaming console at Jiyeon. "Wanna lose again?"

She snatched the pad rather harshly from him. "Oh you're on."

★ ° • * . . .The End². . .* • ° ★

-------------• ° -💜- ° •-------------

Oh my God look-
Its the author who disappeared for twenty four days.

Thanks for making it to the very end of this book, I really appreciate it.

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote, comment and share to whoever you think might like this book.

Thank you for everything.
It was nice (virtually) meeting you all.

Bye💙