🌩 Twenty two 🌩

Third person pov

      "Hola!"

The door immediately slammed shut, startling the poor blonde, who just wanted to be nice.

Jiyeon sighing, approaching her bed once more, when she heard him knock again, causing a surge of anger to churn within her.

"Hey ji, open up or I'll start singing," Came Felix's muffled voice, drowned out by the closed door. "Okay, I'm singing now. Twinkle twinkle little star, how I won-"

As expected, Jiyeon ignored him, wrapping herself with the black duvet, clutching a pillow to her chest.
Her eyes scanned the room that was dimly illuminated by the night lamp position on the nightstand next to her bed and then it was all darkness as she had indeed drifted off to sleep.

"Park Jiyeon, open this damn door!"

The addressed female jumped out of bed, flinching at the sudden deep voice that interrupted her precious slumber.

"Oh Lee, you're gonna regret that," She grunting, angrily kicking the duvet away from her.

With loud footsteps she approached the door, flinging it open in one attempt. "How dare yo-"

Felix grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of her room, eliciting a yelp from her— which he used his hand to muffle— Pinning her against the wall.

"Be quiet," He whispered, pressing a finger on his lips— like he wasn't singing a while ago— He could tell Jiyeon was glaring at him, judging from how furrowed her brows were and that look that could kill his entire friend group and seven cows.

But that was nothing to spoil our Sunshine's mood, so he quickly conjured up a wide grin as he leaned closer to her.

Jiyeon grew perplexed, her heart rate racing faster than before, confusion that quickly dissolved into fright when she felt his breath on her cheek.

"I wanna show you something," Felix whispered, before pulling away from her, a huge truck of relieve falling off her shoulders and the tension drifting off the atmosphere.

"I don't wanna see it so kindly get lost," Finally regaining herself, Jiyeon shot at Felix, still pressed against the wall— oh the Australian meant business. "Now let me go," She wiggled in attempt to break free from his grasp.

"I'm not taking no for an answer," Felix retorted, now taking the whining Jiyeon further away from her dorm, earning looks and whispers from the other students, who were loitering, as it was barely close to their curfew.

"At least tell me where you're taking me," Jiyeon finally realized that struggling is futile, so she heaved out a defeated sigh, now peacefully trailing behind Felix.

The Australian let out a short laugh, causing her to frown. "We're going to the roof, aren't we?" She pressed out, rolling her eyes when he only chuckled.

"You're gonna like it, I promise," He tried assuring her, turning to meet her unamused gaze, an almost contagious smile on his lips— but Jiyeon wouldn't smile that easily, no no no.

So she looked away, puffing her burning cheeks. All she wanted was just a little night's rest, but no no, He decided to ruin that too, dragging her away from the warm comfort her room provided.

The moment Felix pushed open the door, they were greeted by the chill night's breeze, that softly tugged their clothes and strands of their hair.

Jiyeon shivered, rubbing her hands together, hoping to bring a little warmth to herself. "Fuck this, I'm out!"

---------• ° -💚- ° •--------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💛