⛅ Five ⛅

Third person pov

      "Hey, boy."

Felix hummed in response, walking side by side with Jiyeon, who seemed to be in a brighter mood today. Cause he could've sworn he caught her smiling once— and that's one time more than the usual.

"What's the name of that teacher," Jiyeon asked, casually strutting ahead of Felix. "The tall one, with brown hair."

"That's almost every teacher here."

Sighing, Jiyeon continued. "The. . .uh very attractive one."

"Ouu," Felix walked in front of her, showing his wide grin, his thumbs up. "Do you like him?"

"No?" Jiyeon rolled her eyes, followed by a scoff, she looked away from the Australian. "I'm just curious."

"His name is Kim Daesung."

Jiyeon grinned at the mention of his name, and Felix visibly flinched at the sight, it looks so weird.

"So you do like him?" Irking a brow, the blonde lilted, his head leaning to the side.

"Shut up, boy," Jiyeon sneered, walking into the class, her smile disappearing the moment she spotted what's his name again— Jisung? Waving at them.

"Let's sit with Ji." Effused Felix, taking hold of her wrist, pulling her towards where the squirrel boy was sitting.

"Um. . .no," Jiyeon seized her hand back, stepping away from Felix, a stern look seated on her face. "My ears haven't still recovered from last night."

Felix let out a semi loud laugh— and with that deep voice, it was bound to attract the unwanted attention of the class. "You have to stay with me, cause you're my respon-"

"Shut up, boy!" Jiyeon immediately shut him up, by pressing her hand against his lips, her face contorting in disgust. "Say that one more time and I'll uproot your leg!"

"DANG!"

Jiyeon shot the boy who sat in front of the class a death glare, making him gulp.

Her attention was now on Felix— who was still smiling. What does it take to get rid of that smile?

Jiyeon sighed, walking ahead of him, occupying an empty behind Jisung, who began whistling.

Through gritted teeth, the black haired female threatened. "Whistle at me one more time, and I'll pull your lips until it resembles that of Donald duck."

Felix and Jisung started laughing and this made Jiyeon frown even more. What's so funny? Doesn't she look scary enough?

Exasperated, she leaned back on her seat, at least now she knows her target is indeed in this school, and dealing with these idiots, will all be worth it.

Jisung— who wasn't the best whisperer— leaned closer to Felix and said. "Your girlfriend is into that stuff, huh?"

"WHAT?"

----------• ° -💙- ° •----------

My younger sister kept bugging me while I was writing this 😭

Anyways hi, hope you're doing okay?
Pls vote and comment your wonderful thoughts

Thanks
Cya💙