Extra #4

Third person pov

        "Why are you here?"

Felix froze, he looked around the abandoned music room, only to realize that it was empty, except for the brown haired, who had his gaze pinned him.

Grudgingly, he walked into the room, only the sound of his footsteps and Minho drumming with his fingers echoed. "I'm looking for Channie Hyung."

Minho looked around. "He's not here, he went out with Changbin."

"Oh? I'll come back later," Felix bowed and was about to leave when Minho stopped him, asking what he wanted to talk to Chan. Felix was hesitant to speak at first but under the intimidating gaze of Minho, he croaked. "Ji."

"Jisung? What did he do now?"

"No, no," Felix shook his head, sniggering under his breath. Its common for them to misunderstand which Ji he's talking about, so he shook that off too. 'Jiyeon."

"Ah, girl problem," Minho sighed, patting a spot for the younger Aussie to sit. "Do tell," He smiled widely, followed by his brows dancing to a silent song.

Felix paused his lips, looking at nothing in particular, just the blank white walls. He heaved out a sigh. "She hangs out with Seungmin a lot these days."

"Welp, Seungmin stole your girl."

Felix huffed, crossing his arms. "Hyung," he called, but this barely got to the laughing male's ears.

"Chill," The brunette wheezed. "Okay, give more details."

"Well. . ." Felix trailed off, thinking about all the signs he had picked up around the two. "At lunch, they sit next to each other and basically talk, yeah!"

Minho have him a confused look, and then he continued. "They hardly acknowledged each other's existence before this."

"Be aggressive."

"Huh?" Felix mused, tilting his head to the side, having no idea what the older meant by that.

Minho face palmed. "Just grab her."

"Mhm, grab her."

"Pin her to a wall."

"Pin her to a wall, noted."

"And demand attention."

"And dema- no, she's gonna kill me," the blonde fretted, looking at Minho with wide eyes. "I can't."

"You're a chicken. Well, I tried." Minho sighed, dusting his hands, before picking up his phone.

Felix twiddled his fingers, thinking about the brunette's words over. "Okay fine."

-----------• ° -💜- ° •-----------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙