Extra #3

Third person pov

     "Have you seen Lix?"

Jiyeon turned to that familiar voice with the attractive accent, hiding her concern as her face morphed into a blank expression.

"No?"

"Well, any idea where he might be?" Chan prodded farther, knowing full well that the two spend a lot of time together.

"No?"

Chan heaved out a sigh, clearly Jiyeon planned on being an asshat now and not give any information about the younger Aussie's whereabout.

"Any idea who might know?"

"Jeongin," Jiyeon finally decided to be helpful. "He said something about meeting him after school, I don't really know. I wasn't listening," she concluded, feeling sorta bad. But hey, at least she's trying.

"I've talked to Innie, he said Felix did talk to him and then left."

"Well shit!" Jiyeon mumbled, her fingers twiddling with the strands of her hair.

Chan gave her a reprimanding look, one that easily told off her profanity. "I'll keep searching then," the older huffed, walking away from her.

He walked a fine distance, his ear perking as he suspected he was being followed. "What is it?" He asked, only receiving silence as a reply. And so he kept walking, ignoring the light footsteps behind him.

"Is something wrong?" Chan asked again, growing impatient of the female's action.

"My dorm is this way."

"No, its not!" Chan scolded. "Are you following me?"

"No shit Sherlock," The black haired frowned, crossing her arms, she huffed out her cheeks. "I'm also looking for flakes."

"Aww, such a cute nickname," Chan cooed, oblivious to the reason behind it. If only he knew it's just to avoid calling his actual name. "When will you date already?"

"Not gonna happen, grandpa."

Chan just laughed, causing Jiyeon to scoff. The duo walked back into the school's building, stopping when they heard thumping on the storage door.

"Some dumbass might had gotten locked up," Jiyeon snorted. "Let's go look for, Nix."

"Let's just see who it is, first."

Chan opened the door  revealing a tousled mop of blonde hair, belonging to a rather beat up looking Felix, the blonde yelled the moment he saw the light of day. "JEONGIN!"

-----------• ° -💙- ° •----------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💚