Extra #1

Third person pov

       "Is that Mr Kang wearing a tutu?" The moment Felix turned around in search of Jisung's mention, the duo kidnapped Jiyeon who gave them a weird look.

"Huh? Where?" After being disappointed that he was just tricked, the blonde turned back to his friends.

Felix watched perplexedly as his friends tugged Jiyeon away, high fiving themselves for a job well done, and before he could comprehend the situation, the door was shut, locking him out.

"Can you two be anymore stuck together?" Jisung breathed out, panting loudly like he was chased by a  pack of hungry Chans, wolves* my bad.

Jiyeon scoffed, and looked out the window. "Why am I here?"

"We're planning a surprise!" Hyunjin effused, hopping next to Jisung. He looked around and spoke up. "Where is Minnie?"

That also spiked Jisung's interest. They were supposed to meet him here, so where the heck is he?

"That fucking little puppy!"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!" Jisung grinned like a Cheshire, batting his eyelids and clasping his hands together.

Seungmin just rolled his eyes and walked over to the beanbag, grunting as he plopped down on it. "How did you get Jiyeon here?"

"We tricked Felix," Hyunjin quickly replied, feeling very proud of their achievement.

"If only I know why?" Jiyeon, who was zoned out the entire time, asked with a raised brow, her arms crossed.

Jisung and Hyunjin looked at each other, silently asking who would explain their action.

"Its Felix's birthday tomorrow."

"Cool?"

Seungmin sniggered at her reply, conceding glares from his friends. Jisung shrugged their behaviour, still oozing with enthusiasm. "We want to plan a surprise for him."

"And we also need your help," Hyunjin completed his sentence, nodding twice.

"Don't worry, I got this."

The trio exchanged confused looks before Seungmin spoke up. "What are you planning?"

"I thought you wanted me to get rid of him?" Jiyeon smirked. "Should I whack his head with a metal pipe or a baseball bat?"

"Jiyeon what the hell!"

-----------• ° -🌙- ° •------------

Hi, Hi, bonjour

I'm back, with extras
You can also request what you'd like to see

How are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💝