🌦 Nine 🌦

Third person pov

     Jiyeon watched as the rain slowly dripped down the window, connecting with little droplets, as much as it was interesting to watch, it was also pretty boring.

Especially for a sleep deprived girl, who spent all night with her annoying guide. (Not what you're thinking, kids these days)

Luckily she didn't share this class with him, and it was quiet enough for she to finally rest.

"Hey Ji, are you asleep?" Forget what I said earlier about rest, cause poking her cheek with a pencil, was another annoying squirrel she's being forced to socialise with.

Jiyeon sighed, mentally debating on ignoring him or throwing him out the window.

"Ji, ji, Park Jiyeon," Smirking, Jisung kept poking her cheek with his pencil.

Oh he's gonna get it at the end of this class.

"Unless you want to die, you'd stay away from me!" Immediately they stepped foot outside their science class, Jiyeon swiftly grab Jisung's  collar, pinning the male on the wall, an ugly scrawl on her pretty face.

"Kiss me."

Completely taken aback, the black haired female's face contorted in confusion, her grip on his shirt loosening. "Wh. . .what?"

"C'mon, you pinning me against the wall is so fucking hot," Jisung quipped with a smug expression, his brows knitting and a sus look on his face. "Now kiss me!"

"Ew no, stay away from me or die," To say Jiyeon was irritated would be an understatement. So she quickly pulled away from Jisung, an uncertain expression clouding her face.

"Hey, I thought only I get the death threats."

Jiyeon snapped her head to see the blonde Australian, a frown on his face, he looked just as sleep deprived as her.

"What?"

Who would want to be threatened? What is wrong with these people?

"Are you guys insane? You're supposed to be scared of me," Stomping her foot angrily, Jiyeon glared at both Felix and Jisung, only to get more perplexed when Felix walked over to her.

"No, not really," Felix grinned, standing next to Jiyeon, his hand patting her black hair, also to show the height difference between their two.

"Oops, somebody is kinda short," Jisung snickered, trying hard to breathe between fits of his cackles. "You're almost as short as Changbin Hyung."

"What did you say?"

"Um. . ." Jisung quickly tensed up, tousling his hair as he thought of an excuse. Cause standing before them was a rather intimidating looking elf— my apologizes, male*

"Hi Bin," Felix waved, taking slow steps back, along with Jisung, because this well built guy can break your neck— that's if he can reach it (sorry, I'll stop)

"Bin? like trashbin?" Jiyeon asked, crossing her arms, her eyes glued on the guy identified as Changbin. "Are you up to four feet?"

That was enough for both Felix and Jisung to grab her hand, Felix on the left and Han Jisung on the right, pulling her away from the angry bull that only saw red at the moment.

"We're sorry Changbinnie," Felix yelled, still dragging the female along with him.

Before Changbin knew it, they were gone, oh he wasn't gonna let them slide that easily, no, no, no. (Not murder)

"That was lit, we should team up and flame everyone, until there's only fire," Jisung suggested, a wide grin stretching his lips, his chest violently raising and falling to his ragged breath.

"Are you insane?" Panting for air, Felix pressed out, his back on the wall, he swallowed hard, trying to calm his racing heart.

"By the way that's Changbin, muscle muscle."

"Thank you, but I didn't ask," Jiyeon rolled her eyes, peeping to check if the coast was clear.

She was already late for her next class, so she causally strutted out of their refuge.

"Hey, wait for me, m'lady."

Oh right, crap, she shared it with the chirpy Australian.

Felix jogged and caught up with her. "You're pretty fast for a little lady."

"Shut up, Mix!"

"Its Lix!"

- Seo Changbin- Gym bro, muscle, muscle

- Seo Changbin
- Gym bro, muscle, muscle.
- Actually pretty sweet.

---------• ° -😈- ° •---------

Hhshsksjsjabsjs, Ji² interaction
I almost forgot this is a Felix fanfic 😭

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙