🌧 Thirteen 🌧

Third person pov

       "Please pick dance club."

Jiyeon casted Felix a look, before returning her attention back to the pamphlet. Joining a club wasn't part of the plan, but Felix had insisted and since he had been quite helpful she accepted.

"No, pick music club," Jisung protested, flipping over to the perks of being a member, he ranted nonstop about it, boring Jiyeon with words she couldn't understand. "Lastly and most importantly; you get to be with me," He threw a wink her way, which Hyunjin blocked with his textbook.

"She should join the dance club, it suits her energy," Hyunjin stood up, pulling her left hand along with him.

"No, music," Jisung took hold of her right hand, making the female to yell at the unsuspecting pull.

"If only I had a gun," Seungmin shook his head, thinking about how helpful it would be right now.

So he stood up and whacked both their heads with his earphones. Dealing with such noisy people was very stressful.

"She should pick a club of her choice," He looked at Jiyeon, who was oddly calmer than she should be. "Right?"

"Well, she can't be in music club, Chan and Changbin are there, and she. . .she, let's just say she wasn't friendly with them!"

"I'm not friendly with anyone," Jiyeon finally spoke up, yanking her hands away from both Hyunjin and Jisung. "And I'll join the dance club, cause Philip is there!"

"Who the hell is Philip?" Seungmin questioned, gazing at Jiyeon with furrowed brows— Oh hell nah, she was the only person who seemed sane, now he's alone, what a cruel world.

"That would be me," Felix beamed enthusiastically. Oblivious as to why she wanted to be with him. "She's finally falling for my charms," He wiggled his brows, earning a couple 'Ouuus' from Hyunjin and Jisung.

Jiyeon glared at them with disgust— what's wrong with these males?— she thought.

"Not to be that guy, but I don't think that's the reason," Seungmin pointed out. How was he part of such a group? Poor dude probably met them at the playground one day and never suspected what he was walking into.

"This guy is smart, what happened to you?" Jiyeon quired, now facing the three, who clearly doubted Seungmin's words.

"Yeah, he's smart, we saw him at the playground when we were four and he was solving calculus," Hyunjin wiped a fake tear.

"Shut up," Seungmin rolled his eyes, attempting to smack Hyunjin, who dodged the attack, cackling loudly. "We met at your fourth birthday party, me not wanting to be there and you crying cause you wanted to wear Cinderella's dress."

Oh gosh, Why was she paired with these people?

Jisung and Felix started laughing as well, completely missing the bell that rang to signal the end of the school day. "Hey baby, why ain't you laughing?"

Jiyeon glared at Jisung, too far to grab his collar, so she huffed and stomped out of the academic premises.

"I better go after her," Her guide— yes I haven't forgotten, surprise surprise — was about to trail behind, when Hyunjin stopped him.

"Hey Lix, hope you haven't forgotten about our bet?"

"You weren't part of it," Seungmin cleared out, packing his stuffs from the desk where they sat. "And what sort of bet is that? The winner gets nothing!"

Realization hit all three of them like a garbage truck.

----------• ° -🚛- ° •---------

What even is this chapter

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💜