⛅ Three ⛅

Third person pov

"You're gonna love my friends."

"I don't love you, why do you think I would love your friends?"

Felix yet again laughed off how blunt she was, skipping in front of her, his blonde locks bouncing along with him.

What's wrong with him? How is he so energetic? And why won't he just get lost- oh wait, he's Jiyeon's guide.

Sighing, the female strutted casually, eyeing the blue rows of lockers that laid on each said of the hallway.

It was finally lunch break and the chirpy Australian wouldn't still leave her alone.

Jiyeon gaze landed on a spot where three boys sat, laughing loudly and creating a scene. Two things she hated.

She rolled her eyes, hoping that wasn't their destination.

"Hey Ji, Min, Jin, guess what?" Felix yelled, grabbing the attention of the three boys Jiyeon had wished never to go close to.

"You finally won an argument with your reflection, after years of trying hard?"

Felix paused, skeptically looking at the squirrel look a like- Ji, was it?

"That was oddly specific," The guy which was oddly quiet, scolded, whacking the shoulder of the addressed.

"I feel targeted, I do that-."

"Idiots!"

"Guys, listen," Felix shook his head. He then held the female's wrist who was about to escape, pulling her to meet the gazes of the males who sat on a bench. "I made a new friend."

"I'm not yo-"

"No way, I mean yes way, you're so friendly, wait, isn't she the new girl?" Ranted the taller one, exaggerating a couple of hand gestures.

"She doesn't look very friendly," Stated the puppy looking friend, discreetly looking at Jiyeon who was glaring daggers at Felix.

"She's just shy," The blonde told off, smiling widely. If only he knew the different ways she plans on murdering him.

"I'm not, let go of me," With a quick pull, she freed herself from Felix's grip.

"Ouu, a feisty one, me likey."

"Jisung, shut up."

No way Jiyeon planned on spending the next couple minutes with such people, so with a huff, she exited the outdoor cafeteria.

"She's grumpy, where is she going?" The guy with the Prince like features asked, now looking at Felix who shrugged.

"I don't blame her, I don't expect anyone to be stuck with a bunch of idiots." The guy addressed as Min sighed, envying her escape from such loud people.

"So, what's her name?"

"She never threw it."

"Idiots."

- Hwang Hyunjin- Clueless drama Queen- Fuzzy blanket of the group

- Hwang Hyunjin
- Clueless drama Queen
- Fuzzy blanket of the group.

- Hwang Hyunjin- Clueless drama Queen- Fuzzy blanket of the group

- Han Jisung
- Sussy little squirrel
- Clown of the group.

- Kim Seungmin- This close to going to jail- Braincell of the group

- Kim Seungmin
- This close to going to jail
- Braincell of the group.

----------• ° -⛅- ° •---------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙