⛅ One ⛅

Third person pov

      "Class, today a new student will be joining us."

The noisy class somewhat became silent, whispers erupting from the students. Its been quite some time since they had an exchanged student.

The teacher stepped aside, gesturing his hand for the female to take a stand in front of the class.

Silently, with a blank expression, she stood in front of his desk, eyes scanning the class filled with excited students, eagerly waiting for her to introduce herself.

"I'm Park Jiyeon," Slightly nodding, the black haired introduced, her hands filling the empty spot in her pockets.

"Anything else you'd like to share?" The teacher, Mr Kang, inquired. To which the latter shook her head.

"No, not really."

Mr Kang hummed, ushering her a seat.

Rows after rows, Jiyeon eyed each seat, searching for anyone that suits her taste. Away from people and a window to use as a zoning out mechanism.

The perfect seat laid at the back, close to a sleeping person. The brim of her lips curved into a little smirk, a smug look clouding her face.

Ignoring the creature, she occupied her seat, blocking out the whispers that elicited from her classmates.

This was quite nice, a good ol' window to distract yourself with, an empty back seat and the best part is not worrying about talking to the person in front.

The teacher started ranting, instructing them to flip to the page where they last studied.

Of course Jiyeon didn't plan on doing that, yawning, she laid her head on the desk, shutting her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Felix!"

Snapping her away from her very very precious sleep, was a deep voice, chiming about a name she doesn't care about.

"I didn't ask," Jiyeon deadpanned, glaring daggers at the ray of sunshine that sat next to her, her lips curved into a frown.

"I'm sorry," Felix grinned sheepishly, and if she could wear sunglasses she would, why on earth did he smile so brightly?

Scoffing, she returned back to catch her slumber, hoping that she'd accomplish what she came here for as quick as possible.

- Lee Felix- Lord knows where he gets all his energy from- Ray of sunshine

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- Lee Felix
- Lord knows where he gets all his energy from
- Ray of sunshine

- Lee Felix- Lord knows where he gets all his energy from- Ray of sunshine

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- Park Jiyeon
- Human interaction is a no no
- Storm cloud.

----------• ° -🌞- ° •---------

New story?
Yes!

Anyways hi, how are you?

Frequent update, so add this story to your library, reading list or follow me to get notified when I do.

Purely fictional, no need to take anything too seriously

Voting and commenting your thoughts are deeply appreciated.

Thanks for clicking this story and please give it a chance 😇😭🙏

Thanks
Cya💙