🌤 Twenty six 🌤

Felix's pov

       "She's gone?"

Hyunjin nodded frantically, his cheeks puffed out as a result of him eating while delivering this heart sinking information.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Completely perplexed and not buying the rumor that Hyunjin claimed to be flying about, I queried again, this time giving him a stern gaze.

"Gone, like vanished, she left," Jisung cleared out, dropping his chopsticks to exaggerate a couple hand gestures.

Jiyeon left?  I though she was only ignoring me again, since I didn't see her at all on Sunday. And when I didn't see her the half of today I thought she called in sick.

Why didn't she tell me?
Did she leave cause of me?

My fingers mindlessly played with each other, my gaze down casted— a loud sigh escaping me.

"Are you feeling okay?" I heard Seungmin's voice laced with concern, he placed a hand on my shoulder, the warmth bringing me a little bit of comfort.

"Yeah, I'm fine," trying to go unnoticed, I flashed him a smile, which he totally did not buy. I straightened my posture to make it more believable.

"I miss her already," Jisung stated, carefully eyeing my reaction, a small smile on his lips.

"I'm gonna miss her little threats and-"

Hyunjin was cut off when I stood up from my chair, excusing myself from the cafeteria. I ignored the calls of my friends as I only had one destination in mind.

The old music room.

Its abandoned and isolated and that's where chan always have his lunch along with his friends.

I need to talk to him.

"I don't know man, but its weird as fuck, yeah?"

"Language, Lee Minho!"

"Hairline, Bang Chan!"

I heard Chan's loud sigh afterwards, that and the loud cackles that followed— probably those of his friends.

Crap, he's with his friends, I can't talk to him. I'm panicking. Coming here was a mis-

"Lix?" Double crap, he saw me. "Hey, come here, mate," He called me with his welcoming voice.

Puffing my cheeks, I slid into the room, bowing to the three males, who sat on some broken desk, burgers in their hands.

My smile faltered when I saw Changbin's gaze on me..

Crap number three, there's no Jisung, there's no Jiyeon, I'm alone.

"Yah, where are your friends?" He asked, placing both hands in his knees, a serious look on his face.

Help me, Chan.

"The ones who called you out on being short?" Minho averted his gaze from me to the dwekki, who nodded angrily. "Those kids are fucking hilarious!"

"Minho, Lix is here, don't cuss," Chan intervened, he leaned closer and placed both hands on my ears, whispering to the other two. "He's a baby."

"Not with that voice, yeah?" Minho turned to Changbin, who asserted to his statement with a nod. "And not with what he does at-"

"Minho, I swear!" chan shut him up again, another fit of laughter erupting from the two. He ignored them and took me to the corner at the far end. "What's up?"

"Ji left," I immediately blurted, running my fingers through my hair, huffing out another perplexed sigh.

"Jisung?"

"No, Jiyeon. She left me without saying goodbye or anything. Does she really hate me that much? I don't know man, I'm confused as heck cause she told me she likes me and then proceed to say she hates me all in the same sentence, which left me happy and confu-"

"Lix, calm down," Chan held my arms, shaking me back and forth, his breathy laugh echoing in my head.

Shit, I was rambling.

I blinked a couple of times to completely come out of my daze— sounds of snickers coming from behind us— Chan shot his two friends a warning look, which only worsen their laugh.

"Did you do what I told you to?" Chan asked, causing my heart to flip.

I didn't. I was too scared to, scared of her reaction or what she might had said. I couldn't tell her that night at the rooftop how I felt. I needed more time.

I heaved out a sigh heavily, looking away from Chan's expecting eyes. "I chickened out."

"Bwak bwak!" Minho imitated a chicken sound, Changbin joining in on the fun.

"Minho, I swear-"

- Lee Minho- Playful only with friends- Rain cloud

- Lee Minho
- Playful only with friends
- Rain cloud

---------° • -🌈- • °---------

Double update
Cause why not?

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💚