🌦 Ten 🌦

Third person pov

         "So, any ideas?"

Jiyeon thought for a while, different plans and their outcome playing in her head. After a moment— Lee Felix patiently waiting — the black haired spoke up.

"We need a distraction."

Felix eyes lit up, an idea brewing within him— Cause when he hears the word distraction he can only thing of one name.

-----

"OH GOD, MY GOD, HOW COULD YOU THINK OF DOING SUCH AND DRAGGING ME ALONG WITH YOU? HAVE YOU NO MORALS?"

"Yep, he'll do nicely," Jiyeon nodded in affirmation, her arms crossed. Indeed Felix has proved to be helpful yet again to his responsibility.

"Jin, you're willing to help out a friend, right?" The Australian placed a hand on the taller male's shoulder, pulling the cutest puppy dog eyes in the history of cutest puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"No!"

Seems like Felix's Distraction wasn't ready to comply.

Hwang Hyunjin.

"Ji, he doesn't want to help," Felix whined to Jiyeon, a pout on his lips.
He casted one last look at Hyunjin, who was firmly holding onto the doorknob.

"Call me when you're not planning on doing something illegal," Hyunjin slightly bowed, before stepping inside. "Goodnight gentlemen!" With that, he slammed the door shut.

"Ji is a lady!" Felix shot back, knocking on the door, which the llama refused to open. "He's being annoying."

"When is he not?" Irking a brow, Jiyeon pressed out. She finally pushed herself off the wall she was leaning on, sighing exasperated sigh. "I'll handle this."

"Uh no? Jinnie won't ever, I repeat ever change his mind."

-------

"So all I have to do is distract Mr Kim?" Hyunjin asked, critically looking at both the people who had shown up this lovely evening. "That's easy, just watch me do my magic."

Felix, who was still in awe, watched Hyunjin carefully as he hid behind a pillar with Jiyeon.

"How did you?" He croaked out, now looking at Jiyeon, who sneered under her breath.

"A girl has her ways," She battered her eyelids, like a barbie doll, her lips trying to stretch into a genuine smile, but failed miserably and ended up looking like dolls in horror movies.

"What did you do-"

"Shhh, Hyunbin is trying to help," She deflected the question, now focusing on the boy was still knocking on the teacher's door. (Let's not tell her it's 'Hyunjin')

With a suspicious glare, Felix retreated, for some reason he only wanted her to threatening and attempt to kill only him.

Call him crazy. . .cause that's exactly what he was.

-------

"What is it, Hyunjin?" Mr Kim rolled his eyes, he knew it wouldn't be a normal conversation, considering the person who had just knocked on his door.

"Mr Kimmy, come quickly, there's a thing in my room, its so big that when I saw it my soul left the groupchat, like phew!"

With another exasperated sigh, the poor teacher questioned. "What might the thing be?"

"Its kinda small and slippery, like an ice that's the slipperiest on earth." Hyunjin hand gestures were telling a different story, cause what he was demonstrating was a space as big as Jupiter.

I know that wouldn't possibly fit there, let me exaggerate in peace.

"I thought it was bi- nevermind, is it a snake?"

"Yes, a hippo, come quick," Before the teacher could process what his student had just said, he was pulled out of his room, trailing to Hyunjin-knows-where.

"Isn't he great?" Felix effused, pulling Jiyeon into the room which was now open.

Great, now let's hope they don't get caught!

----------• ° -😭- ° •---------

Guess who disappeared and returned with this messy chapter

This person
Baa Dom

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙