Extra #2

Third person pov

         "Okay so, I have five strawberries and you have seven, if I take two from you, what will I get?"

"A punch in the face."

Hyunjin groaned loudly, crumbling the paper, and then threw it in the waste basket. He tousled his hair for the umpteenth time today, eyes gazing at the basket which was almost filled to the brim with crumbled papers.

"Is this preschool math?" Jiyeon rolled her eyes, as she slouched into the seat. She gave the taller a bored look, her fingers toying with the yellow pencil he had given to her.

"I'm trying to make it easier," Hyunjin tried explaining, but the Female heaved out another exhausted sigh. "Shall we continue?"

"Chocolate mint!"

"No ice cream until we find x," The black haired reprimanded her wants, causing her to glare at him.

"But I'm tired, I want something refreshing."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Say no one more time, I dare you."

"No, no n- Aaahhhh!" Hyunjin cried when Jiyeon jumped on him, wrapping her tiny fingers around his neck, causing both of them to fall off, rolling on the hard ground. "Please. . . spare me-" the taller tried breathing, but failed cause his unfazed ass was laugh at her angry antics.

The door immediately flung open, a stunned Seungmin standing within the fraction which was left ajar. Agape by what was before his eyes, the brunette shook his head. "I only left for one minute!"

The sane one sighed. So much for a group assignment with these two, they made being trapped with Felix and Jisung seem like a better option.

"He wouldn't let me have a little break," Jiyeon defended herself, still seated on the wheezing llama. Her voice soft as she tried playing the victim.

Seungmin ran his fingers through his hair, huffing. "Okay, Chocolate mint break, and then we're back to solving, sounds good?"

Jiyeon nodded, finally getting up from the half dead boy beneath her. "So, now I'm the bad guy?" He mused, getting up from the ground, his hair all messy as she trailed behind the two nice guys.

--------• ° -💝- ° •--------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Tyvm
Cya💘