Extra #9

Third person pov

       Ugh, cleaning duty is a really pain in the ass. You watch your friends leave and you have to stay behind, cleaning off whatever dirt people and mother nature had left behind.

Jiyeon just huffed, grabbing the supplies from the maintenance shed and headed back to the gym hall, muttering how she'd prefer to be anywhere but here.

To make matters worse, she had no idea who her partner was going to be, Mr Choi said she'd meet him there but when the ravenette arrived, no one was there.

She kept the bucket down, scanning the huge room. Clearly this was beyond the capacity of two people, one might pass out from exhaustion, and she prayed it would be her partner.

It wasn't Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jisung or Felix. At least from what they reported when she asked. And there's a ton of people she didn't like in her class, and depends how how annoying he was, this gymnasium might become a crime scene.

"Spacing out, huh?" A familiar voice tugged her away from her thoughts. "Day dreaming about Hyung?"

So her victim finally arrived, and judging by who it was, he would last five minutes in her evil clutches.

She turned to him with a bored expression, tired of his shenanigans. "You're annoying!"

"Thanks, its a gift," the male grinned. "Say, are you sure we can do this alone? I'm pretty lazy and I feel like ditching you."

"Don't you dare Jeongin or I'll strangle you."

"I have a choking kink."

"What the fuck!" Jiyeon scrawled at him, stepping away from where he stood. He's acting awfully a lot like that squirrel and it has something to do with the fact that the two of them are paired together for a project.

"Haha, Hyung was right, your reaction is so funny," Jeongin pressed out through fits of wheezes, and that pissed the female off even more. He caught his breaths, now smiling at the shorter. "Okay princess, let's clean this place up."

"Pat my hair again if you wish to die."

"Okay," Jeongin beamed, patting her hair twice.

Jiyeon jumped on the taller, wrapping her soft hands around neck, seizing his breaths, the cackling male's back pinned against the wall. "I'll torture the heck out of you so slowly, you'll beg me for mer-"

Her threats was interrupted when the door opened, Mr Choi peeking his head to instruct the students about what they had to do. "What in the world?"

-----------• ° -💚- ° •------------

I don't know what this chapter is, help 😭

Anyways, I just published a Changbin fanfic, it would mean so much if you check it out. 🙏

Hi, how are you?

Thanks for all your support.
Allow me to introduce my good friend, bouncer Lee (> •-•)> ⭐💬 he a real tough guy, don't mess with him. He'll be taking your votes and comments.

Cya 💙