Extra #5

Third person pov

        "Why are you here?"

Felix froze, he looked around the abandoned music room, only to realize that it was empty, except for the brown haired, who had his gaze pinned him.

Grudgingly, he walked into the room, only the sound of his footsteps and Changbin drumming with his fingers echoed. "I'm looking for Minho Hyung."

"And not Chan?" Changbin looked very perplexed. Why would Felix be looking for Minho, now that something you don't hear everyday.

He was indeed curious so he prodded the blonde even more. "About what?"

"I don't know if I should tell," Felix pursed his lips, his fingers twiddling his puffy blonde locks.

"C'mon, you can tell me!" Changbin patted a spot for the younger to sit.

Felix sat next to the shorter, his head hung low. "His plan didn't work."

"When does it ever?"

The Australian huffed. He actually thought that Minho's plan would work, but instead Jiyeon just laughed and said its 'its cute when you try to act mad'

He wasn't pretending to be mad, he was mad. Mad that she spends too much time with Seungmin than with him lately. Even Jisung and Hyunjin spend time together. He felt like a fifth wheeler.

"Binnie?" He called and the older hummed in response, his legs swinging back and forth. "Do you know how to get a girl's attention?"

"Of course," Changbin sat up straight, his chest puffed out, he turned to Felix and ruffled his hair. "Who's the lucky lady?"

"Ji."

"Jisung?"

"For fuck sake, it's Jiyeon!"

"Oh, that grump!" The older grinned sheepishly, Felix pouted at his words. "Well its easy, just show her how awesome you are."

"At what?"

"I don't know, what are you good at?"

"I can sing tinkle twinkle little star, should I show her that?"

"If you wanna get punched, then yes."

Felix huffed, now he wanted to find out what might impress the ravenette.

----------• ° -💜- ° •----------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙