"What's funny?" asked Mattheo.

"Just smells familiar, that's all," she smirked. He chuckled at her and blushed slightly.

"Make yourself at home, I'll sleep on the sofa if you want," he smiled.

"Don't be ridiculous, Mattheo, you're sleeping in the bed with me," laughed Alya.

"Yes, ma'am," smirked Mattheo, as he went to sit on his bed. Alya followed him and sat next to him, facing him. "So tell me more about this legilimency power of yours, then,"

"Well I don't really know how to do it properly, I mean, I've never tried. But my dad said I just need to practise and I'll learn it," said Alya.

"Well why don't you try? Practise on me," said Mattheo.

"You really want me to practise on you?" laughed Alya. "I don't even know what I'm doing!"

"You're never going to learn if you don't try," he said.

"Alright fine," laughed Alya. She sat up and moved closer to him. She tried looking into his eyes and focusing for a few minutes. When that didn't work, she tried putting both hands on Mattheo's face and looking into his eyes. After a while, they both ended up in fits of laughter.

"This is ridiculous, Matty," laughed Alya.

"It's not, keep going!" chuckled Mattheo. Alya hesitated but she grabbed his cheeks again, gently and stared into his eyes. Mattheo, however, kept breaking eye contact.

"Stop looking at my lips, Riddle! It isn't going to work if you keep breaking eye contact," laughed Alya.

"Sorry, can't help it," chuckled Mattheo.

"Well, try!" she laughed.

Alya let every other thought leave her head and she focused all of her energy into Mattheo, only. After a few minutes, she was close to giving up. Until,

"Woah... tell me if I'm wrong but I think this might be working," said Alya.

"What do you see?" asked Mattheo, in a slightly panicked voice.

"I see... me. Like a lot of me," she said. "Maybe I'm just thinking about something, subconsciously?"

"Um, yeah. Probably," said Mattheo.

"All I can see is me smiling at something, you kissing me in my dorm, the linen closet and... the first time we kissed when we played truth or dare. When you dared me to kiss you," said Alya. "Your whole head is full of me..."

Mattheo didn't say anything. He kept staring into Alya's eyes for a few seconds, until he slowly grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands off of his face. He kept her hands in his and looked down.

"Like you said, maybe you're just thinking about stuff without realising," he eventually said, quietly.

"Yeah... I mean, that just wouldn't make sense. Why would your whole head be full of me," she laughed, awkwardly.

"Yeah... haha," he chuckled, still avoiding eye contact. Alya lifted his chin, gently so that he would look at her.

"What's wrong?" she said.

"What? Nothing's wrong," he said, still staring at her lips.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked him. "You know you can talk to me,"

SMUT WARNING:

Then, without thinking, he grabbed her face lightly and kissed her. He pulled away, quickly and looked up into Alya's eyes. She looked at him shocked, but didn't stop him when he leant in for another. They were kissing passionately for a few seconds, before Mattheo put one hand on Alya's waist and swiftly guided her onto his lap so that she was straddling him, without breaking the kiss.