"yes," everyone, apart from lani who was now disengaging with the conversation, agreed.

"and scott as well!"

that got her attention.

lani snapped her head towards leah with a glare on her face. her eyes then widened as she looked away. why did she care so much? she shook it off and put on a fake smile, one that didn't quite reach her eyes as she failed to ignore that strange, stinging feeling in her heart as she listened to the girls talk about scott. that was strange.

little did she know, scott was thinking exactly the same thing.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

it was a little later on and everyone was starting to get ready for the night. lani quickly ran outside to fetch her water bottle and made her way back into the bedroom to head upstairs to the girls dressing room. however, leilani stopped dead in her tracks when she saw all of the boys laughing whilst scott had his head in his hands, seeming to be looking very distressed.

"whoever did that to him," she said, pointing at scott. "i love you forever."

"ty fucked up his hair," sammy explained through his laughing fit.

"surely it can't be that bad, he's probably just being dramatic," lani rolled her eyes and walked towards scott. "let me see," she insisted; scott reluctantly moved his hand and revealed what ty had done to his hairline near his ear. "oh cmon, that's easily fixable. pass me the razor."

tyrique handed lani the razor as she stood behind scott, not a single word was said between them as she started to fix up the mess ty created. the boys gathered around and watched silently.

after a minute or so, lani was done. she turned off the razor and shoved scott's head away from her, causing him to nearly go tumbling forwards.

"you're lucky i didn't leave you like that," she said to him with a look, handing ty back the razor. "see you all later," she bid them goodbye and blew a kiss.

they watched her leave in silence.

"wifey material," mitch nodded.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

the public had been voting for their favourite boy and girl, those with the least votes had to leave the villa immediately, those two people being mal and mehdi. now lani wasn't one to discriminate against the public, but she couldn't help but hate on them for not voting ashton out.

dear public, are you stupid?

she decided not to say anything about it though and instead walked around the villa to look for whitney. eventually, she found her sat on the couch outside with scott and decided to join them.

"hey babe," she said. they both looked over. lani sat herself down next to whitney and immediately took her into her arms. "let it out if you need to, it's okay. i'm here," lani whispered reassuringly as she placed a kiss on top of her head. whitney let a few tears fall as she hugged lani close.