When Wanda falls in love

When Wanda falls in love, she falls hard

When Wanda falls in love, she falls hard. She wears it all on her sleeve. She never believed in the one, and that was a comforting thought. Wanda's been truly and utterly in love with several people. Each experience different, with new lessons learned and revaluations made. Some goodbyes harder than most, and some new friends along the way. But each and every time, Wanda has always loved with her whole heart.

When Wanda falls in love, it's all on her face. She catches herself in daydreams of a perfect life together. It's always a different dream, but the life created is always perfectly right for her. It rarely plays out in the way it does in her mind. She's been burned far too many times, but that never stops her from daydreaming. Because she knows that one day, she will have a perfect life with someone, no matter how it looks.

When Wanda falls in love, she's in it for keeps. She won't walk away, unless she knows she absolutely has to leave. She sees the good in people, behind all the bad and broken. Some can not be fixed, and that revaluation is slowly sinking in. She can't take on their pain and bare it alone. So when the time comes, and she has to leave, she always feels like a piece of her heart stays.

When Wanda falls in love, you'll never be the same. You're whole world's about to change. No matter how long it lasts or how it ends, it'll stay with you forever, just like a piece of her heart. She will love you purely, effortlessly and endlessly. It'll be nothing like you've ever felt before. It you're lucky enough that Wanda falls in love with you, you're going to feel the repercussions of her for the rest of your life.

The love lasts so long.