Annoyance | Natasha Romanoff

"(y/n), can you come to the kitchen please!" Natasha shouted from the other side of the room. The redhead was sitting by the counter with a bunch of paper and glass of wine.

I raised the volume on the TV and acted like I didn't hear her. Clint shot me a confused look from the other end of the couch but resumed his attention to the TV nonetheless.

"(y/n). I know you can hear me!" Natasha yelled and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I passed the remote to Clint and got up to walk over to the kitchen. "You hungry? I can make a snack." I said, skipping the last bit to the refrigerator.

Natasha just sighed and looked down at one of her papers.

I scanned the refrigerator for something to snack on but all we had was some milk and vegetables. "Or not." I added, closing the door. "Hey we could bake something!"

Natasha didn't bother to look up to see if I even saw her shaking her head.

The redhead coughed to get my attention. "Last night's mission-" she started but I cut her off, knowing fully well what it was she wanted to talk about.

"You know, we should really do some grocery shopping around here" I said, like I was dead serious.

Natasha just looked up at me and dismissed my statement. "Anyways, Fury and Mr Stark thought it would be best if I bought this up with you and-"

"We could get some take out. What do you say Barton?!" My voice wasn't loud enough for Clint to hear, what with his stupid hearing aid and all.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Well I'm starving, so I have to get something to eat at least."

I made my way around the counter and away from the kitchen where Natasha was making a confused gesture at me. "I am trying to have a serious conversation with you!" She yelled after me as I grabbed my keys from the coffee table.

Without turning around, I smirked and yelled back, "and I'm trying to subtly avoid it!"