You get mentioned in an interview (cast)

Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett was doing an interview with James Cordon

Scarlett was doing an interview with James Cordon. The topic was currently about you and the beginning of your relationship with Scarlett.

Usually Scarlett leaves her phone backstage, but this time she didn't, and of course that meant that someone would call her.

"I'm so sorry." Scarlett said as she went to turn off her phone. She saw you name and chuckled slightly, "speaking of the devil." She turned the phone to show James and then the audience.

"Pick it up. Might be important." James suggested, knowing that you'd never call if you knew Scarlett was doing an interview.

She did and made the mistake of putting you on speaker.

As you heard her answer, you spoke right away, not letting her get a word in. "So I was thinking Indian food for dinner but I know it makes you gassy. How do you feel?" You said, mindlessly scrolling through Netflix.

Scarlett's face resembled a tomato and she shook her head. Of course this had to be live tv. "Babe," Scarlett said in an amused tone, "I'm doing an interview, remember?"

"Oh my god! I thought that was at ten, why did you pick up?!" You exclaimed, totally panicking.

"You've never called when I had work before. I thought something might have happened." Scarlett explained, the audience all on the edge of their seats as if a few centimeters forward would help them hear you better.

You sighed, "damnit, shit, sorry. I'm so sorry, baby."

"It's okay, we're all happy to know that nothing's wrong." James tuned in which made you realize you were on speaker, making you even more stressed.

"So, I take it they heard everything?"

"Yes. But don't worry, we were already talking about you when you called." James confessed, laughing at your expense.

"Oh? What did you talk about, Scar?" You asked, almost forgetting that there was an audience on the other side of the line. Sometimes your adhd was truly a blessing.

"Just how we met and how I developed a crush on you and-" Scarlett tried to explained before you interrupted her.

"Awe babe, you had a crush on me? That's embarrassing." You teased, chuckling slightly at the other end.

"(y/n), we're married." Scarlett shook her head again, with a huge smile on her face.

"Still."