The Joker and The Queen | Kate Bishop

***** ⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️ *****

"I swear I'm going to cut that bitch's head off!" Kate exclaimed dramatically as she entered our shared bedroom. Her mother seeming to get the best of her whenever they spoke nowadays. I looked at her knowingly, raising one eyebrow matter of factly. "Okay, might have been a bit dramatic, but you know how she can get (y/n)! I can't handle it!"

Kate sat down on the chair closest to me and started going through everything on the desk to distract her mind. She only ended up getting more frustrated however when things fell to the ground and papers folded themselves and got wrinkled.

"Hey, Kate," I said, kneeling before her. "Relax, take a deep breath." She nodded and we took a deep breath together, slowly letting it out through our mouths. I could feel her warm breath on my face, giving me chills. "Good girl." I praised to which Kate huffed, but blushed nonetheless.

"Thank you." She took my hand and intervened our fingers. "I love you."

I cupped her face with my free hand and kissed her softly. "That's kinda gay of you." I giggled. Teasing Kate was easily one of my favorite activities, she was so easy to riled up.

She scoffed loudly, acting offended, which only made me full on laugh. "Yeah, yeah, I love you too, drama Queen." I joked, seizing the opportunity Kate was giving me.

"You know on second thought," Kate said, pretending to think, "I think I might just hate you instead." The archer lent closer to my face and teased my lips with her warm breath fanning over them.

"Mm no," I said, shivers spreading around my body at my impure thoughts. "You love me." I kissed her passionately, catching her off guard. Once she realized what was happening she started to fight my mouth for dominance, so I pulled away.

Standing up, I dragged her off the chair and onto our bed, straddling her. She was gazing over my features with pure adoration as I slowly removed my shirt and started rocking my hips softly against her thigh.

In the raspiest voice I could muster, I leaned into her ear and whispered, "Say it." My teeth found Kate's earlobe and gently tugged on it as the rocking of my hips turned harder and deeper.

I released her earlobe and attacked her neck instead, first with small kisses all over the area, before I started sucking harshly on her sweet spot.

"I love you." Kate breathed out deeply. "I love you." She repeated, leading my head from her neck to her face, attacking my lips in a hungry passion.

Her hips wanted to move beneath me but they were too weak under my trusting pressure. Kate pulled away from our kiss and attacked my throat instead, sucking every inch of it blue and purple. Husky moans escaped my lips at the sensation. God was she going to pay for those marks later.

Her hands gripped my hips, lowering them into her further. I rested my head on her shoulder, nibbling at it slightly. Kate's hands graced my bare skin as they roamed around my lower back, giving me goosebumps. With expertise, she unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor. My breasts were perky and my nipples hard from the cold breeze on my bare skin, but mostly because of the sensation between my legs and Kate's magic on my neck.

With all her willpower Kate lifted me up and placed me under her on the bed, somehow without breaking contact with my neck. She moved her lips down my body, to my collarbone, my chest, my stomach. She stopped at the feeling of my pants and returned back up, same way she got down.

She finally lifted her head off my body, making me gaze into those beautiful, blue eyes I'm in completely awe of. "God you're beautiful." I breathed out, just admiring her facial features.