WHEN THE UNIVERSE KNOWS

Start from the beginning

And I felt her hand inside my dress– on my inner thigh. Her fingers are too playful going up slowly.

I kissed her.

She's planning on ruining my lipstick. Her breath could tell the intensity she is feeling right now.

But her phone rang.

We arrived at the event. But before going out of the car, I noticed that she is worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. I am just worried about you. Are you ok with this?" She asked while pointing on the group of media people waiting for our arrival at the entrance.

"Hey. This is your event, your shining moment, my love. Stop worrying about me." I said as I rub her jaw.

"I just don't want them to trigger you." She is really bothered.

"Lisa, the world is waiting for this. People are waiting for your masterpiece to be introduced and so they can purchase it as soon as possible. This is not about me. Let's go!" I am trying to inject positive thoughts on her.

"But Jen-. Jen, I don't want you to have that feeling again of suffocation. Look at the cameras and flash. Imagine their noisy questions as soon as we take a step. Are you ready for the questions?" She is nervous.

"I am ready." I told her and smiled.

"Jen, they would ask us again about our relationship just like before." Lisa's eyes are teary.

"Don't you remember that I have already told the world about us? What's to hide? In fact, I am so excited to face them right now. Just if you don't feel bad about it." Suddenly, I thought that she might feel ashamed that I am with her and that she's with her problematic ex-wife.

"No, Jen. It's not like that. You weren't problematic. You're a victim of fame. I even want to hold your hand so tight in every step. Again, I don't want you to feel things you no longer want to welcome in your heart and mind." Wow! Lisa, always a green flag. How stupid I was for letting this human slip away from me?

"Let's trust the universe tonight." And I kissed her after I said that.

There I saw her smile. The smile I want to see everyday.

And for some reason that we do not fully understand, the universe was really with us. We were too happy in each other's side when we posed for the cameras before entering the venue.

We're also expressing ourselves so right to the press people with their questions. We answered them with honest words. I was also asked about my rehab experience. Lisa tried to stop them but I held her hand tighter and told her that it's fine. I was surprised that it didn't feel awkward to me. I responded in a classy way and well-thought-out.

Lisa and I surprisingly posed for the cameras.

Like a couple, never letting go of our hold.

"So, the divorce was not really true. Jennie, was that only a press release just to stop the issues showered upon you?"
But when we're asked about this, Lisa really knew how to handle me.

She held my waist tighter and we went our way to the venue.

"If you can't take it anymore, just tell me. Let's get out of here and just drive away." She whispered while we're walking.

The event has a futuristic theme and it's mind-blowing! What a psychedelic good kind of art this place has right now. Really matches with the cars she is about to launch!