Sabrina sat propped up against the headboard, working diligently. Her long tangle of hair was braided loosely over one shoulder and she had on a thick, pink pull over that looked incredibly warm. The comforter was bunched up around her waist and she was jiggling her foot under the covers as she concentrated. He approached quietly and sat down next to her on the bed.

"How much longer until you're done?" he asked as he ran the back of his hand down the side of her cheek.

He didn't miss the small shiver that ran down her spine and how her hands slowed on the keyboard. He smirked to himself, fully aware of the effect he had on her.

"I just want to finish this last paragraph and then I need to take a break," she replied breathily.

He placed his hand lightly on her neck, curling his fingers around the smooth column of her throat and feeling out her pulse point. He grinned as it sped up at his touch.

"How about you take that break now?" he asked softly.

Her breath hitched and she pulled her hands back from the keyboard, turning to look at him.

Her hazel eyes were bright with desire, causing his dick to twitch in his pants. She didn't know just how much those expressive eyes of hers affected him.

She surprised him by picking up her laptop and placing it on the nightstand before climbing off the bed. He watched her as she stood there and worried her bottom lip with her teeth as she looked at him. He could tell she was conflicted with something but he waited her out, knowing it would take her a moment to settle on a decision.

She let out a long breath and clasped her hands together behind her back. "Scoot over here please," she asked him quietly.

He smiled softly and complied, wondering what she was up to. He adjusted his position to where he was sitting on the bed in front of her with his feet flat on the floor.

Song: Collide by Justine Ft. Tyga

She then slowly sank down to her knees in front of him and placed her hands on his thighs, bunching her fingers in his sweatpants.

"Will you let me make you feel good?" she asked shyly, looking up at him with those wide eyes.

His breath caught as he stared down at her. Fuck, she looked so good on her knees before him.

"Hmm, do you think you've been a good girl? You think you deserve to have this dick in your mouth?" he asked, arching an eyebrow at her.

Sabrina's face flushed red and she nodded. He knew she liked it when he talked dirty to her–even if she never said it. But judging by the way her pussy clenched around his dick whenever he said naughty things to her, she fucking loved it. He thought she secretly liked it when he took control of her.

"Alright, show me what you can do then," he said.

She nibbled on her lower lip and nodded. Yoongi inhaled deeply and watched as she ran her hands up and down his thighs, before she gently cupped the bulge in his pants. He grunted softly as her fingers traced around it before gliding back down his inner thighs.

"Don't tease me, little girl," he warned her in a low voice.

She looked at him and grinned flirtatiously. "Help me take these off then," she said lightly.

He chuckled and lifted his hips slightly, allowing her to tug his sweats and boxers down to his ankles. He felt a surge of pride when his dick sprang free and slapped his lower stomach, causing Sabrina to gasp quietly. He knew he was big, everyone who took him had to work up to it, but something about his soulmate's appreciation made his spine tingle with pleasure.