Swaradhya at Dr. Sunaina's clinic: Part 30

Durgaprasad is staring at Swasan's pic in his room.

Annapoorna asks what he is thinking?

Durgaprasad says about Swara and her condition, how Sanskaar is supporting her. They are truly made for each other.

He futher adds that he is worried about Laksh and Ragini whether they can give a chance to their relationship as swasan had given.

Annapoorna says only time will tell. Ragini and Laksh both have done wrong. They have to bear the consequences of it.

Durgaprasad says I never thought that Sanskaar would come back from his madness. He felt guilty for his state but when he came to know that he came back for revenge. I was hurt and took the anger on him.

He stood for Swaradhya and Bose family when no one did. He married Swaradhya and stood against us. I was angered by it.

But Swaradhya and Sujata opened my eyes and made me see how much wrong I did with Sanskaar.

Yes, I didn't wholeheartedly accept Swaradhya as Sanskaar's wife but I never thought that he would give another chance to marriage or not. So I accepted Swaradhya unwillingly.

But today, I can say that Sanskaar was right and I was wrong.

Annapoorna smiles and says we are getting our Sanskaar back because of Swaradhya and goes to kitchen to prepare for dinner.

At Bose house

Sharmistha and Dida are putting back Aradhya's memories and things back in the house.

At night

Sanskaar has told both Swara and Aradhya about their appointment with Dr. Sunaina. Aradhya was not at all happy with it as she still thinks that doctor will try to suppress her in Swara. Thinking that she sleeps.

Next morning

After having breakfast, Sanskaar and Swaradhya leave for Dr. Sunaina's clinic.

At the clinic
Swaradhya and Sanskaar are waiting for their turn to come.

They go inside the cabin and greet Dr. Sunaina.

She asks how are you both? They reply fine.

Aradhya says to Dr. Sunaina to cut the chase and come straight to the point. You trying to suppress me in Swara won't work this time Dr. Sunaina.

Dr. Sunaina apologizes for what she did 17 years ago and says that she was wrong in judging you Aradhya. There is more to you than it appears. I will never do that mistake again.

Aradhya relaxes a bit hearing that but is still suspicious of her. Call it her paranoia or something else.

Dr. Sunaina gives a form to fill by both Swara and Aradhya.

Aradhya fills her form and answers a few of the questions asked by the doctor.

Then she let's Swara take charge. She fills out the form and answers the questions.

Dr. Sunaina tells them that she will study the forms and answers given by both and see them in 2 weeks time.

She asked them to make an appointment at the Reception.

After that they both left the clinic.

Swara and Aradhya are writing letters to each other daily so that both are aware of what's going on when the other one is active and their connection also improves.

After 2 weeks

Aradhya still hasn't forgiven her ma and Dida. She feels they are doing all this because of their guilt and not because they love her.

Sanskaar is trying to bridge that gap but Aradhya is not willing to open her heart to them again.

Swaradhya and Sanskaar arrive at the clinic for their 2nd appointment.

Dr. Sunaina tells them that apart from DID Swaradhya also is suffering from OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder), IED (intermittent explosive disorder) and anxiety disorder.

Sanskaar and Swara gets shocked hearing this and Swara starts crying.

Aradhya takes over and says to doctor that I am not mad or crazy and neither is that Swara. Asks her to stop making things.

Aradhya is angry and begins to throw stuff from the table, Sanskaar tries to control her but she faints in his arms out of shock that they both (Swara and Aradhya) were suffering from so many disorders.

Dr. Sunaina asks to take care of Swaradhya and prescribes some medication to her for her disorders. She says that she will see them in a month's time.

Sanskaar takes Swaradhya in his arms and leaves the clinic

Sanskaar takes her to the Maheshwari mansion and calls Sharmistha and Dida to come at Maheshwari mansion.

Sanskaar tells everyone about what doctor said. Everyone is shocked and Sharmistha starts crying immediately.

Sanskaar asks her to be strong for Swara and Aradhya both.

Sanskaar says to everyone that we have to be supportive of her and keep a happy and positive environment around both of them.

Everyone says ok. Sharmistha and Dida go to swasan's room and remained with Swaradhya.

After 21 months

Swara and Aradhya's relationship has improved immensely and the support they received from everyone made them strong and they were fighting all those disorders.

Parineeta and Adarsh relationship also improved and she forgave him. She even started to take treatment for pregnancy. Everyone in the family changed their thinking and supported her. In fact it was Swaradhya and Sanskaar who first came in her support along with Adarsh and Uttara.

Gadodias and Baadi people are not aware of any of this. Today is the day Ragini comes out of the jail. They go to jail to take her.

Sujata was saying today the bad day has come that naagin is going to be back.

Annapoorna says Sujata.

Sujata says what Jiji, she has done so many evil deeds why are we accepting her back.

Annapoorna says Sujata everything would be fine.

They all left for Baadi to bring Ragini back.

At Baadi

As soon as Ragini had stepped into the Baadi with the Gadodias, everyone began badmouthing Ragini and them. There were tears of humiliation in their eyes.

Dida was enjoying this with popcorn 🍿.

Maheshwaris arrived at Baadi. They were not happy with Ragini but she was still the daughter-in-law of their house. They said to Ragini if what Swara said about you trying to kill her is proven you will go to jail again and be out of our lives.

Annapoorna says to Ragini not to repeat any of her past deeds.

Everyone was giving Ragini a cold shoulder.

Ragini was crying seeing that but went to the Maheshwari mansion with them.

Precap: Ragini reveals Baadi people about Swara's mental condition