Laksh marries Ragini: Part 2(a)

As baraat came, everyone started asking why they were so worried and tensed. Shekher told everyone that Swara still hasn't returned from the mandir.

Annapoorna was quite upset as she has never liked swara as her to be daughter-in-law. She always wanted it to be Ragini.

Shekher said not to worry, he will go and look for her. He goes to the same mandir and asked the Panditji. He said that Swara had already completed the pooja and went.

Meanwhile, Swara was unconscious at the riverbank with lots of injuries.

And Ragini was happy that swara is no more and was dreaming about marrying Laksh in Swara and her room

And Ragini was happy that swara is no more and was dreaming about marrying Laksh in Swara and her room. Sanskaar comes there and asks what she did to Swara and said that he will tell everyone her truth.

He goes to tell everyone her truth but falls down and in turn Ragini tells his truth to the both the families.

Sanskaar confesses that yes, he came for revenge but he was wrong. Everyone badmouth Sanskaar even his father. Only Sujata sided with him and said the injustice he did towards Sanskaar.

Durgaprasad banished Sanskaar from Maheshwari mansion. Sanskaar kept on saying that Swara was innocent and that Ragini did something to her.

Sharmishtha wanted to listen what Sanskaar had to say but Laksh intervened and said that we don't want to listen to your lies and pushes him away. Sanskaar kept on saying that he is doing the same mistake which he did 5 years ago.

Laksh was not at all interested. He receives a MMS from Swara's mobile that she doesn't want to marry him as she loves her freedom more. So, she is running away from the wedding. Hopefully you can forgive me.

Laksh seems heartbroken, one by one everyone watches the MMS, they are shocked. Sanskaar kept on saying that Swara didn't run away from her own wedding but no one believed him except Sharmishtha.

Sharmishtha said that Shona (Swara) can't do this but everyone start badmouthing Swara and Sharmishtha for her upbringing.

Sanskaar promised Sharmishtha that he will find Swara and bring her back home. He goes to find swara.

Ragini starts her drama about reputation of both families being ruined because of Swara and suddenly got slapped by Dida who got consciousness and came from hospital to reveal her truth. Nobody believed her and when Ragini started to put blame on Dida and Swara, Sharmishtha immediately understood that Ragini is lying and told Shekhar that.

But Shekhar blindly believed in Ragini and Ragini started her drama of suicide, everyone got so much tensed and worried. They tried to stop her. Laksh said that he will marry Ragini.

Precap: Ragini-Laksh and Swara-Sanskaar Marriage.