Sharmishtha and Dida apologizes to Aradhya: Part 29

At evening

Sanskaar came to pick Swaradhya from Baadi and meet ma and Dida.

After that they leave for Maheshwari mansion.

At Maheshwari mansion

Everyone talked and had dinner. Swara was happily telling about Aradhya to everyone, her forgiving Swara.

Nobody knew what to say and they just smiled and listened to Swara.

Then everyone went for sleep.

At Swasan room

Sanskaar says Swara to bring some files from the cupboard.

Aradhya says I am Aradhya.

Sanskaar then says Aradhya bring those files from the cupboard.

Aradhya does so and Sanskaar makes her sit with him and says thank you for forgiving Swara.

Aradhya says that it wasn't her fault. I realised it now. But that doesn't mean that you or anybody can mould me into a version that you all want.

Sanskaar says no I would never try to change you. You are what Swara needs and Swara is what you need. You both are pieces broken from the same mirror.

Mirror is Swaradhya and broken pieces are Aradhya and Swara.

Aradhya thinks about what Sanskaar says and goes to sleep.

Sanskaar after finishing his work also sleeps.

At Bose house

Sharmishtha was seeing Aradhya's pictures and her memories, had tears in her eyes seeing that. Dida comes and says not to cry.

We couldn't understand her ma. We were her own. We shouldn't have done what we did. She never went away, she watched everything in silence bore so much pain alone.

They decided that they will apologize to Aradhya tomorrow and slept.

Next morning

At Maheshwari mansion

Everyone is at home today. Sharmishtha ji and Dida comes. Everyone greets them and they came here to meet Swaradhya.

Swaradhya or Swara says Aradhya while walking down the stairs.

For you both only that Swara mattered. I was nothing. Says Aradhya.

Aradhya my child says Sharmishtha, she brings her hand to caress her face but Aradhya turns away.

Sharmishtha says you have the right to me mad and angry at us but we loved you too Aradhya. It wasn't easy to do this to you. I was getting tired with the taunts and didn't want my daughter's life to be destroyed because of this. So I chose the easier option.

It was easier to be Swara than Aradhya for Swaradhya.

We should have fought for as you always stood up for yourself, Swara and us.

Dida says we do love you Aradhya and there hasn't been a moment in our lives since then when we haven't thought about you but we couldn't talk about you.

We hope that one day you can forgive us says Sharmistha

Aradhya is angry and in tears, she doesn't want anyone to see her in tears so she runs to her room and sits on the floor and starts to cry bitterly.

Sanskaar says I will go after her. Seeing you both she might react.

Annapoorna and Sujata consoles the Bose ladies and says she will definitely forgive you both one day and everything would be fine. They don't need to take tension, they are with Swaradhya. Sharmistha and Dida smiles and thank god for giving such a loving husband and understanding inlaws to their Shona.

In swasan room

Sanskaar opens the door and finds Aradhya is throwing stuff madly and crying.

He goes to her and makes her sit on the couch. She tries to fight him off.

Sanskaar hugs her and says it's okay to feel hurt, angry. It's okay. Nothing is wrong in this.

Hearing this Aradhya starts crying bitterly and says my ma and Dida didn't love me. They just loved that Swara. They came today to apologize because I have forgiven that Swara. Before that for them I was just a violent, angry, bitter, aggressive and regressive girl who could bring trouble in their precious Swara's life. So they decided to banish me and now are suddenly show that they cared for me.

Had they cared for me they wouldn't have taken away my life from me.

Aradhya's head starts to pain and she faints. Sanskaar makes her lay down on the bed and calls the doctor and also informs Dr. Sunaina about it.

She says that she will come to Maheshwari mansion.

Sanskaar informs everyone that Aradhya had fainted and he has called the doctor and also informed Dr. Sunaina. Both are on their way.

Everyone starts praying for Swaradhya.

He also informs Sharmistha and Dida what Aradhya said while crying. They started feeling more guilty for hurting her, making her feel unloved.

Sanskaar asks them to stay strong for Swaradhya.

Doctor comes and checks Swaradhya. He says that because of stress she might have fainted. He advised us to keep a happy environment around her.

Dr. Sunaina comes and says that there is more to Aradhya than we thought. I think the treatment we did 17 years was wrong. We don't know Aradhya well enough. We just judged her on her actions. But her recent actions of forgiving Swara and the reaction she had afterwards you both apologised Sharmistha Ji is totally different.

Sanskaar says maybe Swara and Aradhya should get to know each other via letters and we could also try to know both of them.

Dr. Sunaina says that might work Sanskaar.

I will see her tomorrow in my clinic. She bids good bye.

Sanskaar says to everyone whether she is Swara or Aradhya, everyone would behave normally with her and make normal and natural conversations with her.

Everyone agreed. Sharmistha and Dida leaves and go back to Baadi.

It was lunch time so everyone head towards the dining table.

Sanskaar goes towards his room and asks his mom to send his and Swaradhya's lunch in their room.

Precap: Swaradhya at Dr. Sunaina's clinic