Parineeta is pregnant: Part 36

After 2 days

Everyone is at Maheshwari mansion including Swasan and family as Parineeta and Adarsh had some exciting news to share.

They tell everyone that Parineeta is 1.5 months pregnant.

Everyone were happy to hear this and brought sweets to celebrate.

Annapoorna told that they do a godbharaii in her 7 month. Everyone agreed and were chatting about the baby and how much Adarsh will have bear Parineeta's demands.

After 5.5 months

During these 5 and a half months Parineeta's pregnancy remained normal, there was no complications in it.

On the other hand, Swara and Aradhya were like soul sisters now and still write to each other. They are both responding to the treatment and medications well and are living a normal life. Sanskaar, Uttara, Sujata, Ram, Sharmishtha and Dida are super supportive of both of them. With their love and acceptance we can see her becoming Swaradhya from Swara and Aradhya.

Sharmishtha and Dida have been a wall between Swaradhya and Gadodias same is the case with Sujata protecting her from Ragini.

Today is the godbharaii of Parineeta. Guests have come including the Gadodias and Bose family.

Parineeta's mom thanks Swaradhya for supporting Parineeta to go for the treatment and blessed her.

Seeing that Ragini felt jealous as everyone was giving attention to Swaradhya and Parineeta.

Dadi takes Ragini aside and asks her to make Annapoorna dadi again otherwise she won't hold any importance in their lives. Ragini sees Laksh coming and she very cunningly says that what to do dadi? He is still stuck in the past and is in love with Swaradhya.

I want to move forward with him but what to do when he is not ready. No one talks properly with me but I can't say this to anyone. No one is there to support me and cries.

She knows very well that Laksh now would definitely come to her.

At night

Raglak consummated their marriage and Laksh starts to give the marriage with Ragini a chance.

Ragini was on cloud nine and was eagerly waiting to rub this in Swaradhya's face.

Next morning

Ragini is very happy. Annapoorna can see the change in Laksh and Ragini's relation and is happy for them.

Durgaprasad was looking at the family photo especially at Sanskaar.

Annapoorna comes and tells him about Laksh and Ragini giving their marriage a chance. When he doesn't reply, she asks him isn't he happy?

Durgaprasad says that I am just worried that what if Ragini did try to kill Swaradhya then Laksh's life would be ruined.

He further adds Sanskaar has admitted his crimes and said that Ragini was also involved, Shobha said the same thing and Swaradhya too.

I don't know Annapoorna whom to trust now. Swaradhya never lies, she always stand with the truth and I can see the truth in Swaradhya and Sanskaar's eyes.

Annapoorna also thinks about it and gets tensed.

Durgaprasad says hopefully whatever would happen would be for the good.

At Baadi

Ragini has went to meet her dadi and family. While Swaradhya is there to meet ma and Dida.

Ragini goes to Bose house as the door was opened, nobody is happy to see her and she shamelessly rubs in Swaradhya's face that she is Laksh's in every sense now.

Swaradhya says ok now get lost. I have more important things to do than listen to your nonsense and throws Ragini out of the Bose house.

She felt humiliated and angry.

After 1 year

Parineeti and Adarsh had a son whom they named Vivaan. He is 10 months old.

He likes to be in arms of his Sanskaar chachu and Swaradhya chachi.

Adarsh and Parineeta are teaching him to call them chote papa and choti ma. Ragini and Laksh as chachi and chachu.

Ragini is jealous of that as Adarsh and Parineeta are more close to Swasan. Swaradhya even ties rakhi to Adarsh bhaiya.

Ragini is 6 months pregnant and today is her godbharaii.

Gadodias have come and brought her lots of gifts. Indirectly Parvati was taunting Swaradhya and her family and Swaradhya excused herself and goes in her angry and revenge Aradhya mode.

She sees Parvati Gadodia alone and starts threatening her. Everyone listens to Parvati Gadodia's voice and comes there. Shekhar asks are you ok ma? Did she do something to do?

Swaradhya starts laughing and says how much little faith you have in Swara but I am not Swara, I am Aradhya. I was just warning her not to taunt me, Swara or my family.

I was making her understand this with lots of love Swaradhya says sarcastically.

Before Shekhar says anything Sanskaar intervenes and says bade papa Swaradhya's condition is not fine because of Parvati Gadodia's comments, we should be taking leave now.

They all are in one car. They are watching Swaradhya stare angrily at nothing. In her mind everything this playing again and again what Parvati Gadodia said.

Swaradhya storms angrily to her room. Sanskaar says he will see it and asks them not to worry.

Sanskaar comes and sees Swaradhya throwing things in anger. He tries to calm her down but she started to cry then and hugs Sanskaar.

She says why God is punishing us and giving happiness of a mother to that naagini. She ruined so many lives but see she is going to be a mother. Why God hasn't given us this happiness yet.

Sanskaar can see that she is hurt listening to Dadi's taunts. Sanskaar says that God is with us and he will give us that joy at the right time.

About Ragini's truth it would come out one day, believe me. I don't know how but it will.

Sanskaar says stop crying now those people aren't worth your tears.

Swaradhya feels much better now.

At Baadi

Sharmishtha and Dida are at Gadodia house as Shekhar had called them to talk something important.

Shekhar says that Swaradhya is not fit to be within us and should be sent to mental hospital. Yesterday she threatened ma.

Sharmishtha replies despite knowing her condition your ma was constantly taunting her and her family. What did you think would happen?

Your mother did something and my Shoru reacted said Dida

Sharmishtha asks him not to interfere in her daughter's life now. You only have one daughter and that is Ragini.

In Hyderabad

Vijayata a journalist is packing her bags to come to Kolkata.

Precap: Sanskaar gets the award