Ragini accuses Swasan of Kidnapping: Part 10

At Bose house

After having dinner Sharmishtha was thinking about Swara's strange behaviour. She was thinking why Swara was behaving like that.

Dida calls her and asks what she is thinking. Sharmishtha says about Shona. What if she has come back and that's why Shona was behaving like that. Dida tensed and tries to console her daughter and says that she cannot be back. She has been gone for so many years and she won't return suddenly.

Sharmishtha says hope so and they both go to sleep.

At Gadodia house

Ragini is talking to her dadi and poisoning her mind against the Bose family. She asks dadi to tell Shekhar to take her from here as she doesn't feel safe with Swasan conspiring against me.

Parvati tells this immediately to Shekhar and asks him to bring her here tomorrow morning. We will find a solution for this once and for all.

Shekhar talks to Ragini and assures her that nothing would happen and he won't let that Swara hurt her. He will come tomorrow morning to take you and talk with Durgaprasad ji about this. Good night.

Raglak room

Ragini smiles and thinks of her next trick of making swasan fall in others eyes and goes to sleep.

Next morning

Raglak room

Ragini gets up very early before Laksh and gets ready to execute her plan. She goes to Swasan's room.

Swasan room

Swara is asleep and Sanskaar woke up for his morning jog and gymming and goes leaving Swara alone completely unaware of the storm that Ragini plans to bring.

Ragini comes inside the room once Sanskaar leaves. She takes Swara's new phone (which Sanskaar bought for to Swara, no one has Swara's new mobile number except Sanskaar, Sharmishtha and Dida and Swara's contact list is filled with their numbers and her friends and clients as she used to maintain a handwritten phone diary. But they don't have Swara's new phone number).

Ragini messages from Swara's phone to hers asking to meet me in my room at 6 am today. (For your information Ragini woke up at 4:30am and Sanskaar went for his jog and gym at 5:45 am. So, she sends the message at 5:50 am)
She puts Swara's phone as it was earlier. She saves Swara's phone number in her phone for further proof and does the same to Swara's phone before putting it back.

She leaves her phone under Swasan's bed and leaves the room to go inside Sanskaar's car boot and waits for her father and laksh to find her.

Laksh wakes up at 7 am and doesn't find Ragini anywhere, he panics and checks the kitchen, living area but doesn't find her. He gathers his family members (everyone is there except swasan) and tells them that he can't find Ragini.

Adarsh tells him to call Ragini. He calls and hears the ringtone which leads them to Swasan's room. Laksh goes inside and finds Ragini's phone under Swasan's bed. He sees swara sleeping and thinks that she is acting and is behind Ragini's disappearance. He sees a jug full of water and throws it on her. Swara immediately wakes up and is shocked to see Laksh and others in her room.

She immediately shouts at Laksh what is this? How dare you come into my room without permission and throw water on me.

Laksh asks to stop her drama and tell where Ragini is.

Swara says she doesn't know and doesn't care. Now leave.

Durgaprasad says to Laksh this is not the kind of upbringing we have given to you. Laksh tries to say something but Durgaprasad shuts him up and apologizes to Swara for Laksh's act and tells her that Ragini is missing. We have to find her. We will wait in the hall and you come after changing clothes. Everyone leave swasan room and go towards the hall.