Maheshwaris and Gadodias apologize to Swaradhya and Sanskaar: Part 41

Everyone look at Swaradhya and Sanskaar with guilt in their eyes.

Parvati goes to Swaradhya and says since your childhood, I have taunted your Dida and ma for the upbringing they gave you and I would proudly say to anyone that we have given good upbringing to Ragini.

But today our upbringing is being questioned and values and morals we gave to Ragini are pointing fingers at us.

I couldn't see your truth and kept on blindly believing Ragini everytime.

I insulted you so much and not just you but your Dida and ma without any of your fault. She turns towards Sharmishtha and says today I got to know a person's character is shown by his clothes but by his thinking. I destroyed your life too without your mistake.

Shekhar interrupts his mother and says no ma, I am their biggest culprit. He goes to Sharmishtha with joined hands and says I disrespected a husband and a father's relation. You tried so much to open my eyes but God also wanted that I get a slap on my face so hard, that I never repeat the same mistake again. Sharmishtha says we just wanted the truth out. There is nothing left in our relation. My Shona has a father and that is Ram Prasad Maheshwari. She doesn't need you.

Shekhar cries and has guilt and Dida further says that it was my mistake to send shommi and shoru to Gadodia house but I won't make that mistake again. We would just be neighbours who don't talk to one another. That's it.

Shekhar sadly nods his head in yes as he knows that he did wrong with Swaradhya and Sharmishtha.

Shekhar passes Ragini and Ragini just closes her eyes and shockingly opens it to find him passing her and going towards Swaradhya and Sanskaar.

Shekhar stands in front of Swaradhya who is currently Swara.

He begins to touch her feet with tears and guilt clear in his eyes.

Swaradhya stops him and says there is no need to do this.

Shekhar says that kanyadaan is done by a father very proudly but I did not give respect to you. You, your ma and Dida were right I don't have the right to call myself your father. A person who differentiates between his own daughters doesn't have the right to call himself a father.

I believed all lies of one daughter but couldn't see any good in the other. I stooped so low that I said you are no longer my daughter. I was so blind that I didn't even see that whom I was considering my pride and is actually my biggest sin, my biggest mistake.

Ragini cries listening to this.

Shekhar continues and says to Ragini that once you are out of this house, I will take you to my house but don't think that you will receive the same love and pampering. I will keep you there because I don't have a choice. You might have forgotten about relations but I can't stoop to your level even if I wanted to.

Ragini continues to cry

Swaradhya (Swara) says that I won't forgive you. Since I was a child I had this perfect image of my father. I always wanted one who would protect me from the world and pamper me. But instead I got a pathetic man in the excuse of a father who humiliated me, my family, instead of protecting me he stood with the accusers. My decision is no I won't forgive you and this is Swara's decision. Let's ask what Aradhya thinks.

Aradhya takes over and says I am Aradhya the other side of Swara.

Unlike Swara, I never wanted you as my father. I was in fact mad at her for reuniting ma with you. I knew from childhood that you were my father and my yearning for my father died and turned into hatred. Because you were living happily in your life after ruining ma's life. She used to cry for you for nights but you were busy raising another daughter.