Sanskaar gets the award: Part 37

After a week

At Oberoi Grand

A business event has been happening there which is being covered by lots of journalists. One of them was Vijayata.

All the Maheshwaris were present there.

Durgaprasad asks Sanskaar to move back as Raglak are also settled in their marriage.

Sanskaar joins his hands and says sorry bade papa but we are not yet ready to come back. Swaradhya is still recovering from her recent happenings with Ragini's Dadi. We need some more time. We will move back when we are ready.

Ram assures Durgaprasad that they would be back soon but right now Swaradhya's health and well being is our main priority.

Durgaprasad says he understands and wishes that day comes soon.

They enter the hall and got dispersed talking to different people.

Swaradhya was talking to Vijayata about some case that she fought as Vijayata wanted information for her research.

Then Swaradhya talked to some ladies who she often meet at the business parties. Then she went to stand near the pool.

Ragini saw that and went to her and started taunting to her that she couldn't even give happiness to the family, she isn't pregnant yet and here she I mean naagini is pregnant.

Swaradhya doesn't react. Suddenly Sanskaar comes there and takes her away. He hears what Ragini said.

He asks Swaradhya not to think of what she said. It's not true. She has given happiness to the family. So what she isn't pregnant yet but she will be one day.

Swaradhya says that Ragini was just saying all this because she is scared that her truth would come out and is trying to weaken us. But, I won't let her be successful in this. I won't become weak.

While Swaradhya and Ragini were talking near the pool, Vijayata came and clicked a photo of theirs unknowingly and without their knowledge.

After 30 minutes

Everyone were seated at their designated seats. Sanskaar and his family were seated separately from Durgaprasad and his family.

The prize distribution ceremony started and one by one awards were given.

Sanskaar received the best entrepreneur of the year award. He hugs his family and goes to the stage to receive the award.

Laksh and Ragini were shocked to see that.

Sanskaar gave his winning speech. He said that I have been receiving this award since last 6 years and is truly pleased everytime he receives it. He thanks his family and wife for their constant support and blessings. Thank you.

He goes back to his seat with the award. Everyone welcomes him with big smiles and hugs.

After few more awards, there is a new award introduced this year. This award is called Organisation with social responsibility and inspiring personality of the year.

This was a special award of the evening and was meant for that organization which contributed for the social welfare and for the director of that organization who had inspired many others to do something substantial in that way. And the jury unanimously announced the award winner as Mr. Sanskaar Maheshwari for his and his organisation's contribution in the project DHSR which was meant for the development of the rural health care system. It was in recognition of Sanskaar's contribution to the project which had inspired many other organisations to join it and make it a big success.

As soon as the award was announced sanskaar went onto stage and took the mike before he took the award and said that he wanted to speak something. He said, " thank u all for the appreciation but I wanna say that the real person who should be appreciated for this is someone else and im really proud and happy to say that the person is none other than the love of my life and my wife Mrs. Swaradhya Sanskaar Maheswari. Yes it was her idea and she was the initiator and was the main person who made me join this project. I would request the jury to give the award to her." as he completes saying this the whole hall was echoing with the applause for her and Swaradhya was all red and was feeling shy. The jury asked Swaradhya to come onto the stage and then Swaradhya slowly moves towards the stage. As she reaches the stage sanskaar stretches his hand for her and escorts her towards the award and Swaradhya accepts the award on his behalf.

When Swaradhya was asked to say a few words about her husband, she says "she is really lucky to have such a supportive husband and says he is her pillar of strength and he is the best thing that has ever happened in her life". sanskaar again takes the mike and says "actually I am lucky to have her and infront of this whole crowd I would like to say only one thing thank u so much for coming into my life and making me a better person day by day and I love you a lot and he kisses her on cheek".

Then he holds her hand and starts walking back to his place. Till they walk and sit back the whole hall was filled with applause for them for the work they did and also for the persons they are. while the whole maheshwari family was happy for it except for two laksh ragini.

At night

Vijayata was going through the photos she has clicked. Suddenly her eyes landed on one picture of Swaradhya and Ragini near the pool. She immediately takes out the picture of the girl pushing another girl in the river. It matched with Swaradhya and Ragini. (Vijayata had visited Kolkata during the time when Ragini pushed Swaradhya into the river. One day Vijayata was going through her Kolkata trip photos and found in one of her pictures a girl was pushing another girl in the river. That's why she came to Kolkata to investigate.)

So, she says that Ragini tried to kill Swaradhya but why and why hasn't Swaradhya said anything. She decides to go to the police and meet inspector Shinde first thing tomorrow.

Precap: Swaradhya and Sanskaar's accident.