Swaradhya-Sanskaar accident: Part 38

Next day

Vijayata immediately goes to inspector Shinde and shows him the evidence she had.

Inspector Shinde is elated and that they now have some solid proof against Ragini. Inspector tells her about the whole case and Vijayata remember it seeing on the news.

Inspector decides to call Sanskaar and tell him this happy news.

Meanwhile

Swasan were in the car going towards
pahaadi durga ma temple in the outskirts of Kolkata.

Sanskaar receives a call, it was from inspector Shinde. Sanskaar stops the car on the side and puts the phone on speaker.

Inspector tells him that they have got some solid proof against Ragini pushing Swaradhya into the river on the wedding day.

Both were shocked and just wanted to reconfirm with him as they were dealing with Ragini who manipulates everyone with her innocent face and tears.

Inspector tells him that anyone who knows them would recognise Swaradhya and Ragini.

They were so glad that Ragini's truth would finally be out. Sanskaar tells inspector Shinde where they are and would return in an hour or so. He asks to keep a tab on Ragini's phone.

Inspector Shinde says ok and cuts the call and puts Ragini's phone on surveillance.

Meanwhile Maheshwaris were attending at event of Marwari community where everyone was praising Ragini for such a good life.

Ragini was feeling happy but suddenly receives a phonecall from the person she has asked to keep tabs on Swaradhya and Sanskaar.

He tells her about Swasan has some proof of her pushing Swaradhya into the river.

Ragini gets shocked and panics that her well settled life would be gone if her truth comes out. She coolly listens to the recording and gets to know where they are. She sends some goons to kill them and specifically asked them to make it look like an accident.

She cuts the call and says now her truth would never come out. She smiles.

Meanwhile
Police was keeping a tab on Ragini's phone, they came to know about the conspiracy and tried to call Sanskaar but his phone wasn't reachable.

Inspector Shinde and his team go to find Sanskaar and Swaradhya and save them.

Outskirts of Kolkata
Swasan were coming back from from the temple and suddenly a van was coming after them, Sanskaar decided to let the van go but van never crossed them. They banged their van into the car and they knew an accident is going to happen.

Accident happened and it was pretty bad but both of them were still alive and goons were about to push the car with them inside. Inspector Shinde and his team came on time and saved Sanskaar and Swaradhya and arrested the goons. They took Swaradhya and Sanskaar to the nearest hospital for treatment.

At the hospital

Sanskaar gained consciousness and asked for Swaradhya. Doctor tells him she is still in danger. If she doesn't get up in next 3 hours then she might slip into coma.

Sanskaar is devastated listening to that but decides to remain strong for Swaradhya and motivates her to get up.

He says he cannot live without her. You have to come back Swaradhya, for me, papa, mom, Uttara, ma and Dida.

Swaradhya opens her eyes and looks at Sanskaar. Doctor checks Swaradhya and says that she is out of danger now.

The doctor leaves and police comes in. They tell that it was no accident but a planned murder.

Sanskaar was thinking that it was a buglury case but police said that they checked whether you both were alive or not after the accident and they tried to push the car down with you both inside.

Swaradhya said who would try to do this inspector.

Inspector Shinde says the only one who is your enemy. Ragini Laksh Maheshwari. She was keeping tabs on you both and when she came to know that you both have some proof against her she gave a contract to the goons we arrested of killing you both.

Swaradhya is shattered from inside and Sanskaar is consoling her.

Police says to take your time but we will reveal the truth today to everyone and goes to give them some privacy.

Swaradhya saying why Sanskaar what was my fault that she did this? Sanskaar says you did nothing wrong Swaradhya infact I and Ragini did wrong with you for our own reasons.

Sanskaar is feeling guilty for leading Ragini to this path. Swaradhya says it's not your fault Sanskaar. It is Ragini's doing not yours.

Sanskaar says but I showed her this path.

Swaradhya says yes but she was not a child, she was an adult and chose to be with you in your plan. Evilness and betrayal was a part of her but it never came out. The situation was always favourable for her that she never had to do this. This is the real Ragini.

Difficult times tell who a person truly is. And Ragini is evil. Yes you showed her this path but she chose to follow it. She listened to your one thing but completely ignored your other thing when you asked her to back off this revenge and let me and Laksh get married. She didn't feel an ounce of guilt for what she was doing to me or what she did to Dida.

You felt guilty Sanskaar inspite of being a stranger at that point of time. You know why because you were a good person who just lost his way in loneliness and anger and resentment.

Hearing this Sanskaar hugs Swaradhya. She says never to say that you and that naagin are same.

Hearing this Sanskaar laughed and said ok madam.

Swaradhya says we should tell everyone at the Baadi. It all started there and would there only.

Sanskaar goes to the police and asks them to gather his family, Swaradhya's family and Ragini's family in Baadi and reveal the truth there.

Precap: Ragini's truth out