Ragini delivers a baby girl: Part 42

After the dinner Swaradhya and Sanskaar leave to their house and laksh enters his room and finds ragini sitting in the balcony and crying. She did not have her dinner too. he moves towards her and stands infront of her. she senses his presence and stands up and tries to talk with him. he then signals her to stop and says "I don't want to see ur face too but I realized it was even my mistake to believe you blindly and make my life a hell. That is the reason why I m tolerating you and as I said the day my baby is born you will be out of our lives and this is final no one can change my mind. If you think that you will fast and cry and make your health worse to gain my attention then let me remind u all these will hurt my baby. If at all anything happens to my baby then that will be the last moment of our lives. You will be out of my life at that moment only. So stop acting and take care of yourself. From tomorrow a nurse will take care of you and please don't try to fool my family with ur actions like u did till today I will not tolerate them. Now I am not blinded by anything and I can clearly see whats happening around me so be careful. I am not that old laksh who believed you blindly and did what ever you wanted that laksh has died few hours ago. This laksh is concerned only about his baby and is least bothered about you. Final thing stay away from Swaradhya and Sanskaar. What ever you did with them is more than enough and  if you harm them or try to harm them again then I swear I will not leave you at any cost." Saying this he moves to get freshen up.

Ragini will sit calmly on the couch and starts crying. After few minutes she reminds herself of laksh warning regarding the baby and calmly completes her dinner and takes her medicines.

At swasan home

Swaradhya was standing by the window and thinking.

Sanskaar comes and hugs her from behind and rests his chin on her shoulder and says you are my everything Swaradhya. If you were not there I would still be in darkness.

Swaradhya says I love you Sanskaar.

She continues and says I am just thinking about moving back. Now that Ragini's truth is out she won't try to do anything.

What you say Sanskaar? We are moving back to Maheshwari mansion Swaradhya says Sanskaar.

He tells their decision to Sujata who tells everyone. Everyone was relieved and happy.

Everyone goes to sleep and same goes with Swaradhya and Sanskaar.

Next morning

At Maheshwari mansion

Sujata was preparing for the Grahpravesh of Swaradhya.

At swasan home

They were getting ready and packing their stuff as well as Sujata, Ram and Uttara 's stuff.

At Maheshwari mansion

Swaradhya and Sanskaar arrived, everyone was waiting for them.

Sujata did the Grahpravesh of Swaradhya. They both came back with all the rituals.

Ragini was seeing all this from upstairs and crying.

Sujata has warned her not be present at Swaradhya's Grahpravesh.

Durgaprasad says today our family is complete again.

Everyone smiles and some have tears in their eyes.

The servant took the suitcases to the respective rooms. Sujata asks Swaradhya and Sanskaar to freshen up and come for tea and snacks.

Today is Ragini's check up day with her doctor. Laksh went with her. Doctor says everything is fine.

He tells everyone that everything is fine. No complications in the pregnancy.

Everyone is relieved hearing that.

After 3 months

In the hospital

Ragini delivers a baby girl. She couldn't even hold her as she fainted.

Next day she comes at Maheshwari mansion with her daughter and everyone else.

Laksh tells her that this is the last time she is seeing her daughter as now she would be leaving the house forever.

Ragini requests him not to do this. She says she will change herself but don't seperate a mother and a daughter. But Laksh doesn't come into her words and asks her to pack her belongings. Her father is coming to take her.

Ragini begins to cry and starts packing.

Shekhar comes at the Maheshwari mansion to take Ragini and meet his granddaughter.

He plays with her but stops when he sees Ragini. And says that you were yearning for a mother's love all your life and now your daughter would feel the same because of your deeds Ragini.

Ragini looks down and feels ashamed.

She cryingly walks away from her daughter and Maheshwari mansion.

At Baadi

Everyone bad mouths her and Shekhar doesn't defend her or fight for her. Ragini feels like running away from there but she is paying the price of her deeds.

Ragini is crying in her room and no one comes to console her. She is missing Swaradhya and ma alot.

Dadi brings dinner to her room and asks her to eat. Ragini tries to talk to her dadi but she doesn't listen to her and says you are a black spot in the name of a woman, daughter, sister, granddaughter, wife and now a mother. You were pregnant when you attempted to kill Swaradhya and Sanskaar. Chi and goes from there.

Ragini falls down on the floor and continues to cry bitterly and was remembering whatever she did till now. She was regretting all of that but it was too late now to repent.

Meanwhile

At Maheshwari mansion

The naming ceremony of the baby is going on. Laksh asks Annapoorna to name her. She names her Nivedita Laksh Maheshwari.

Everyone claps hearing the name and think that it's perfect for her.

Swaradhya receives a call from her ma. She invites the Maheshwaris for a Bengali event in Baadi.

Durgaprasad says they will come tomorrow.

Swaradhya is happy hearing that and informs her mother about it.

Precap: Ragini's memory loss