Sanskaar saves Swaradhya: Part 32

Police comes to hand her over to the ward boys but Aradhya injures the officer and starts beating the officer with his own stick and tells no one to intervene. Sharmishtha and Dida tries to stop her but she is not listening to anyone and is very much scared.

Maheshwaris reached Baadi and tell Ragini to stop her drama. Ragini says this Swara is mad and her family lied about it to all of us. Aradhya stops beating the officer and said anyone who tries to send her to mental hospital would be in this state. The officer was bleeding and his body was paining from the beatings he took.

It is not at all safe for any of us to be with Swara at this condition. Everyone is in agreement with her.

That's enough Ragini, Sanskaar's voice roared into the entire Baadi.

Ragini gets scared listening to his voice so her Dadi takes over and says that it is for the betterment of Swara.

Sanskaar goes police and introduces Dr. Sunaina to them as Swaradhya 's doctor.

Dr. Sunaina clearly states that Swara or Aradhya are not a danger to anyone. These are mental illnesses but that doesn't mean that Swara is mad or has to be sent to mental hospital.

With proper care and support from their loved ones, patients respond positively to the treatment and recover and learn to live with it normally.

Sanskaar says whom you are trying to explain, these people are still living with the backward thinking where a mental illness means a person is mad.

Police says ok, if you are taking full responsibility of her Mr Sanskaar Maheshwari then we are not sending her to the mental hospital but you have to pay fine for what she did here.

Sanskaar says ok.

Police leaves along with the ward boys. Sanskaar turns towards the media and tell them that Swaradhya Sanskaar Maheshwari, my wife is not mad, yes she has some mental illnesses but that doesn't make her mad. It just means that her brain functions differently than ours. Look at us normal people we pass on judgements towards the things or people which or who are different from the rest. But people who have mental illnesses never do that because they go through the pain and doesn't wish that others go through it too.

I request all of you not to telecast any of this that had happened here today.

One of the media person says that they will show it. They will show how much we still need to move forward and remove the stigma of mental illness. We will show how a girl with mental illnesses has suffered immense trauma that she had to break herself to survive. We will show the cruelty of majority of the so called normal people. Lastly, we will show how that girl has gotten a loving mother, grandmother who can fight the world for her, a husband who protects her and fights for her and her in-laws being so supportive of her.

We will show everything and open the eyes of the youth and all the generation.

Sanskaar is still hesitant but the media people assures him that it won't show his wife in any bad way. Media people leaves from there.

Sanskaar goes to Aradhya and she hugs him and starts crying. Suddenly she faints in his arms. Dr. Sunaina checks her and says she was just scared so fainted. Sanskaar whatever happened here might hinder her treatment. We have to be very careful from now on. She cannot handle another such incident.

Hearing this Sharmishtha gets angry at the Baadi people and says that you all people are responsible for my shona's present state. You all taunted her, called her names for not having a father. It wasn't her fault that her father was a coward who couldn't stand up for her mother and her.

To survive that she broke herself from Swaradhya to Swara and Aradhya.

This Ragini has done so much you all still came into her and her family's words, never thinking why is doing all this. Then listen, Ragini just wanted revenge from Swara for the humiliation she and her family had to face. She just used you all for her own purpose. You don't believe me. Sanskaar show them the video.

Sanskaar says I have kept a camera in my room to keep an eye on doings of Swara and Aradhya and here is what I found.

Ragini searching Swasan room and talking about revenge.

Everyone felt ashamed of themselves and apologized to Bose family.

Dida goes to Ragini and slaps her hard and says that you tried to ruin my shoru's life again, you will never get happiness in your marriage, I curse you remember my words.

Ragini cries but Dida doesn't pay any heed to her. Sanskaar takes Swaradhya inside Bose house and lay her in her room.

He says now it's enough bade papa, this cannot continue like this. I need a solution for this. Till Ragini doesn't get happiness in her marriage with Laksh she will do something or the other everyday. And I don't want Swaradhya to go through that. So I have decided that I and Swaradhya will be moving out till Raglak settles in their marriage.

Uttara says not just you and Swaradhya bhabhi Sanskaar bhaiya. I, mom and dad would also be coming with you both.

Sanskaar look at his parents nodding their head in yes.

Annapoorna says this has never happened before that we are living separately.

Well you have your dearest daughter-in-law Ragini to thank for.

Adarsh and Parineeta says they are right ma

Durgaprasad says ok. I have no problem with it.

Maheshwaris head towards their home.

Ragini acts to try to stop them but it doesn't work. Annapoorna is very angry with Ragini. Not just her but everyone is angry with her.

Ragini says she thought that she was doing right.

Durgaprasad warns Ragini that we are yet alive to take the big decisions involving the family members. She doesn't have to do anything. Because of her their respect has already been ruined in the society and now you did this.

Annapoorna warns her not to do anything like this again.

Precap: Swaradhya, Sanskaar and his family out of Maheshwari mansion