Swara - Ragini Pagphera ritual: Part 5

Swasan home

Sunlight came from outside on Swara's face. She pouted her lips but didn't want to get up as she was too sleepy and was in the most comfortable position but eventually sunlight won. Swara woke up and found herself in Sanskaar's arms and her face on his chest. She very carefully got herself out of Sanskaar's arms thinking that it would be too awkward for him when he finds our position.

She angrily glared at the window and curtains and mumbled time to get new curtains for my room. She realised that she said my room. Yes Swara this is your new world. She went to have a shower and came out wearing this without the dupatta.

 She went to have a shower and came out wearing this without the dupatta

She was drying her hair when few droplets fell on Sanskaar's face. He woke up and gazed at Swara. She saw him from the mirror and said good morning to him. He returned the greating and got up from the bed. And immediately Swara averted her eyes and Sanskaar was confused why. He started looking here and there and Swara pointed towards his shirt.

He saw that his buttons were opened and told Swara he turned off the A.C. as she was shivering and he not being used to room temperature must have opened the buttons during the sleep.

Swara laughingly said it's okay Sanskaar. And started wearing chura, mangalsutra and putting sindoor in her maang.

As both of them we looking for words to say to remove the silence. Sanskaar's phone rang. Sharmishtha and Dida called for having them at baadi for Pagphera.

Both Swara and Sanskaar agreed to be there. Sanskaar went for shower and Swara decided to wear something more bridal. Before going, he said to Swara that she doesn't have any restrictions here, she can wear what she wants.

Swara was touched yet again and decided to wear a red dress.

And Sanskaar wore a black shirt with blue denim jeans and a grey coat

Once both were ready, they left for baadi.

Maheshwari mansion
Ragini woke up early and started preparing the aarti thaal which impressed Annapoorna. Once everyone was present Ragini did the aarti and started giving Prasad but Sujata refused and said Nagin kahin ki and left.

After that, everyone left for Baadi as there was going to be Ragini's Pagphera ritual. Laksh was least interested in it.

Baadi
Once Maheshwari's arrived, Gadodia's started catering towards them. Still Laksh was looking towards the main entrance of Baadi in hope he will see Swara. Parvati started boasting her Ragini. That how lucky she is to get married in such a prestigious family and all that without knowing her dear laddo's truth.

5 minutes later
Swasan arrives at the baadi. A lot of people admire them. Seeing that Parvati started defaming Swara, Sharmishtha and Dida.

Dida starts to fight with Parvati and said my shoru is correct and truthful and God is always with the truth. Your laddo's truth would come out one day and you will not be able to meet your eyes with anybody.

Parvati replied my laddo's is pure as Ganga not illegitimate like your granddaughter.

Sanskaar intervened and said enough. Just because I am quite doesn't mean that you will speak anything about my wife and family. I know very well how to tackle people like you.

Shekhar comes in the defence of his mother and said how dare you talk to her like that. She is your elder. I think you have forgotten everything in your revenge because a person who can hurt his own blood how can we expect him to know any respect for people.

Enough Mr. Shekhar Gadodia Swara shouted. How dare you talk to my husband like that?

You talk about respect? Ha. So listen respect is earned from your deeds not by your clothes. When your mother was defaming me, my mother whom you love at that time you were not there protecting us. In fact you were busy accusing us.

Relations are based on trust and only difficult times tell who are your own and who are not.

And you Mr Shekhar Gadodia are not my father. I disown you infront the entire baadi. Father's job is protect their daughters from the world but you just insulted me and put so many allegations not only on me but on my upbringing, mother, grandmother.

You said if I had a male shadow in my life I wouldn't be like this. The truth is my own father was being a coward, a puppet of his parents and busy producing another daughter with another woman whom he didn't even love. So, the joke is on you Mr Shekhar Gadodia.

Lastly, if you or your spineless, coward, orthodox family and including Ragini and Laksh says anything to me or my family which includes Sanskaar then it would be the worst day of your life. Mind it.

Baadi people today's drama has ended hopefully. And Swara joins her hands in a namaste position while saying that.

Bose family along with Sanskaar and Swara go inside the Bose house. They discuss about the drama and eat food.

Sharmishtha take Sanskaar aside to talk to him about Swara while Swara is happily chatting with Dida.

Sharmishtha says to Sanskaar that Swara is sometimes childish, so please forgive her if she makes any mistake. Sanskaar said not to worry. He like swara the way she is and would never try to change the her. Sharmishtha is relieved and go back to Swara and Dida.

Meanwhile at the Gadodia house, Laksh is not able to concentrate as his mind is on Swara and Sanskaar. He is not able to digest that Swara is Sanskaar's wife now.

Durgaprasad and all the family members head towards the Bose house on Durgaprasad's order.

Precap: Swasan in Maheshwari mansion