Ragini commits suicide: Part 46

While police and Laksh went to search for Ragini

Parvati Gadodia starts accusing Swaradhya and her family that because of them their laddo became like this.

Dadaji tried to stop Parvati and said mistake was of Ragini not Swaradhya or her family's.

Parvati said if this Swaradhya would not have made Laksh fall for her we wouldn't be seeing this day today.

Don't know where laddo has went. What if she does something to herself?

She further says Swaradhya if anything happens to my laddo then I won't leave you or your family.

Dida says not to accuse my shoru unnecessarily. It was Ragini's doing.
That's why she is facing all this.

Parvati says but this was all shown by Sanskaar.

Swaradhya says yes, Sanskaar showed her the path but it was her choice to walk on it. She chose to disregard Sanskaar when he said to back off from the revenge plan.

Don't try to blame this on me, my Sanskaar or my family Parvati Gadodia. Otherwise you will see the worst of me.

Parvati says I won't let your wish ever come true. I know that you are wishing for laddo's death. But this won't happen. I won't leave you Swaradhya Sanskaar Maheshwari.

Enough of your drama Parvati Gadodia. She is nothing to me neither I wish good for her nor bad for her. She is no where in my life. Get this into your head.

Shekhar says enough ma. We should pray for Ragini now.

Meanwhile

Ragini goes to the same bridge where she pushed Swaradhya on the wedding day. She starts remembering what all has happened since the start.

She genuinely starts feeling guilty for her deeds and feels ashamed of herself. She is about to jump into the river that someone stops her.

That person is non other than Laksh.

He starts shouting at her is she mad or what. Everyone was worried for you that you might hurt yourself and here you are trying to commit suicide.

Do you think about your dadi, dadaji, papa what they will go through?

No, you just thought about yourself as usual.

Laksh ji then what I should do? I am totally lost. I don't know who I am now. I don't like who I have become to get you Laksh ji. But I genuinely love you.

Laksh said let's go home.

Laksh tells the police that he has found and come to Maheshwari mansion.

Laksh brings Ragini to Maheshwari mansion.

Sujata says look on whose name the fights were happening is here all fit and top.

Ragini starts crying hearing that and apologizes to everyone.

She confesses that she staged the entire kidnapping. She has been planning this for 3 months and says I am sorry. I blamed Swaradhya for my misery but it was my own fault I now realise it. Please forgive me and give me one chance. I won't disappoint you.

No one knows what to say. No one can tell whether she is telling the truth or not.

Swaradhya tells the police not to file a case against her. She just wanted her name to be cleared and they leave the house.

Ragini looks with some hopefulness at Swaradhya that she has forgiven her.

What Swaradhya says next shatters her heart.

Swaradhya says that I would never forgive you. Don't think that I didn't file a case against you is because I have forgiven you. No, I just did that so that your daughter don't have to bear the taunts that her mother is a criminal.

Parvati says again you and this Sanskaar made her the criminal.

Sujata says don't blame my son and daughter-in-law. It's Ragini's fault only nobody else.

Before Parvati could say anything more, Annapoorna warns not to blame Swaradhya and Sanskaar for Ragini's state.

Durgaprasad and Ram Prasad says yes, it is Ragini's fault that she is in such a situation.

Ragini tells her dadi ma not to make matters worse by blaming Swaradhya and Sanskaar.

Sanskaar says enough is enough. This can't continue like this for our entire lives. We need a solution for this.

Laksh says what are you saying Bhai?

Sujata says what wrong is my son saying? This Ragini did so many sins but still her dadi blames Shona and my son.

Sanskaar says bade Papa if Ragini stays in this house then Swaradhya and I will leave the house. I can't stay with Ragini and her family's involvement all my life. They will always accuse Swaradhya and ask forgiveness. This needs to stop.

Ragini says Sanskaar ji please don't do this. I know dadi ma might have said a lot but she was just worried for me.

Sanskaar says that doesn't gives her the excuse to accuse my wife like this.

Bade Papa my decision is final. Think for the betterment of the family.

Durgaprasad is in deep thought and asks Laksh to make a decision and to think about Nivedita while making the decision. Make the decision today itself.

Swaradhya runs to her room. Sanskaar, Sujata, Uttara, Ram, Sharmistha and Dida were with her. She was crying and saying she never wished death on Ragini inspite of what she did. She was crying over the accusations Parvati Gadodia has made on her.

Sujata says don't cry like this. Never waste your tears for those who are not worth it.

Sharmistha says ha Shona, Ragini and her family are not worth it.

Swaradhya says this house will break.

Sujata says this house was broken the day Sanskaar left this house and the rest was done when Laksh brought Ragini to this house. And to be honest, it would be better if you both stay away from this house and live like humans.

Ram says we have lived our entire lives like this but would never want you both to live a miserable and life full of tension.

Sharmistha and Dida were consoling Swaradhya.

Sanskaar gets up with something new in his mind.

He gathers everyone and says bade Papa Laksh can take whatever decision but me and Swaradhya are leaving the house.

Durgaprasad said where you would go? Sanskaar says that I have spread karma industries to US. I will handle it from there now. There is already a house. Uttara can do her further studies from there and mom and papa would visit frequently.

Durgaprasad knows that they have hit their limits and let them go.

Ragini tries to stop them but no one listens to her.

Sharmistha and Dida got emotional seeing their Shona leaving but they control themselves and say it is for the better.

That very night Swaradhya and Sanskaar left for US.

Precap Swaradhya's pregnancy