Ragini's memory loss: Part 43

Next day

Maheshwaris all get ready for the Bengali event in Baadi.

They even take Vivaan and Nivedita with them to Baadi.

At Baadi

Bose family are still not talking to the Gadodias and have strictly warn them not to ruin the event.

Shekhar tries to talk to Sharmistha and Dida but they simply said there is no relation between them. They are now just neighbours who don't talk to each other.

Shekhar has a feeling of guilt that because of own mistakes he has forever lost Sharmistha and Swaradhya and goes from there.

He and his family are watching the event from a far. They Maheshwaris coming in. Ragini's daughter is also there.

Ragini gets happy seeing her daughter and pines for her, to hold her in her arms.

Gadodias greet the Maheshwaris and Maheshwaris greet them back and Laksh say that they will send the divorce papers soon, please get Ragini to sign it.

Gadodias are saddened to hear that but could do nothing about it. They said if they could meet their granddaughter. Laksh said they can come anytime to meet Nivedita but just not Ragini.

Shekhar says Nivedita? Laksh says ma has named her Nivedita.

Ragini gets happy hearing her daughter's name but get saddened that she can never meet her or hold her.

After the event

Nivedita is crying and Laksh is trying to make her stop crying. They are away from the others. Ragini sees this as an opportunity to talk to Laksh and her daughter.

She goes and says she is asking for her mother. Please give her to me so that I can stop her from crying.

Laksh says he doesn't want even her shadow to reach his daughter.

Ragini says I am her mother, whether you like it or not.

Laksh says you just gave birth to her but you will never be her mother. Not after what you did with all of us.

Ragini asks for another chance and tries to take Nivedita from him.

But Laksh says she won't be getting another chance to betray us and pushes her away.

She falls on a wire and gets an electric shock.

Laksh shouts Ragini and everyone comes hearing his shout.

They see Ragini unconscious. Laksh tells everyone what happened and says to call the doctor. Shekhar takes her inside Gadodia house and everyone follows him.

Doctor comes and checks her. She gains consciousness and is confused how she is at her Papa's house.

Doctor questions her what she remembers. She says I remember my godbharaii and then it's blank.

Doctor says from getting electric shock she has lost some of her memories. It is a case of partial amnesia. He asks everyone to take care of her and says that she cannot handle any shocking news. Take care and he leaves.

Ragini questions how she got electric shock. Laksh says she was being clumsy and fell on a wire.

Ragini says I am not clumsy Laksh ji. What about our child? She touches her stomach.

Is she our daughter Laksh ji? Dadi says yes Ragini, her name is Nivedita.

Nivedita such a pretty name says Ragini.

She asks if she can hold her.

Annapoorna signals to let Ragini hold her.

Laksh gives Nivedita to her and walks away.

Ragini is playing with Nivedita happily.

Annapoorna excuses herself and goes after Laksh. Laksh says she is acting to get back in our lives. I am sure of it.

Annapoorna says if that is the case we have to find out very cautiously. We cannot endanger her life. We have to be very careful.

Laksh says ok and goes back to Gadodia house to take Nivedita from Ragini.

Laksh asks Ragini to rest and not exert herself. Ragini replies a mother cannot get tired of her child ever.

She questions what we all were doing here at Baadi.

Laksh says that Sharmistha aunty invited all of us for a Bengali event at Baadi. For that only we came.

Ragini is unhappy hearing that and seeing the place Swaradhya has made in everyone's hearts.

Laksh asks what happened Ragini?

She says that she is just worried that everyone would forget about her for Swaradhya.

Laksh gets shock hearing her jealousy for Swaradhya but says we did wrong with Swaradhya. She was innocent in all this. Everyone liking her doesn't mean she is taking your place in everyone's hearts, she is just creating a place for her. And there is nothing wrong in that.

Ragini is shocked to hear Laksh taking Swaradhya's side. And says since when did you start defending her?

Since my daughter is born. I realised the wrongs I did with Swaradhya and wishes her best in her life with Sanskaar.

Laksh says don't you feel that we did wrong with Swaradhya by marrying each other?

Ragini says yeah you are right. Do you regret marrying me?

Laksh says what's done is done we cannot change that.

Maheshwaris come and say to Laksh it's time to leave. Ragini also gets ready to leave.

No one knows what to say. Gadodias just look at Durgaprasad ji with pleading eyes.

Durgaprasad says they will take Ragini with them because of her health. Once she is fine, divorce would be finalised.

Gadodias say thank you Durgaprasad ji.

No one is happy with this decision but complies with what Durgaprasad just said.

Laksh asks Ragini to pack her belongings. Ragini asks why her things be here instead of Maheshwari mansion?

Swaradhya replies that she was not feeling comfortable in Maheshwari mansion, so for last 3 months she has been living at her dadi's house.

Ragini says is it? I will quickly pack my things then.

She happily starts packing her stuff.

Everyone sees it and leave the room and went outside to discuss this turn of events.

Shekhar asks Laksh to take care of her as if nothing happened. I know that it's difficult knowing what she all did. But please take care of her and joins his hands.

Laksh says he doesn't have to do this. He will take care of her and try to behave as normal with her as possible.

Ragini is ready with all her stuff.

Everyone leaves for Maheshwari mansion including Ragini.

Precap: Sanskaar fasts for Swaradhya