Ragini comes to know the truth: Part 45

Ragini gets angry that even after having a daughter with her Laksh is still thinking about Swaradhya.

She gets angry at Swaradhya and makes up a plan of kidnapping herself and blaming Swaradhya for it. She will even say that Swaradhya tried to kill her.

With this plan in her mind she decides to execute it at the right time.

After 3 months

Laksh has been living a miserable life with Ragini. Ragini continues to blame Swaradhya for her misery and decides to execute her plan today.

At evening everyone notice that Ragini hasn't returned from her dadi's house yet. No one has seen Ragini after she left Maheshwari mansion.

Gadodias became worried for her. Laksh receives a phone call if they want to see Ragini alive then give them 50 lakhs at a place they will tell later.

Everyone is shocked listening to this and the call is ended.

Parvati is saying who would kidnap our laddo. Hope she is okay.

Shekhar says ma everything would be okay.

Laksh goes to police to track Ragini's phone as kidnappers used her phone to call Laksh.

Police found Ragini in an abandoned warehouse wounded.

Her wrist was cut and bleeding profusely. Police take her to the hospital. Police informs Laksh about this.

They all come to hospital and were worried for Ragini.

Her state was critical. After 48 hours she gained consciousness and was declared out of danger.

Ragini said I don't want to file a complaint against my sister. I don't want to ruin her life like she tried to ruin mine. Even knowing about my daughter she did this. My own sister kidnapped me and tried to kill me. Yes it was all done by Swaradhya Sanskaar Maheshwari.

Everyone is shocked with this accusation. But knowing Ragini's deeds, they thought to give a benefit of doubt to Swaradhya. The goons also said Swaradhya's name and now Gadodias were looking angrily at Swaradhya.

Shekhar goes to slap Swaradhya for doing this but Swaradhya holds his hand with her left hand and says I didn't do it. They are lying. So everyone is lying except you. Swaradhya I know I did wrong with you but what you did with Ragini wasn't right either says Shekhar.

Sharmistha says she is saying that she didn't do it. What would she gain by doing this? Asks him not to blame Swaradhya unnecessarily.

Shekhar says you are doing the same mistake which I did with Ragini.

Swaradhya has tears in hear eyes and runs away from there.

Doctor says that I don't think Swaradhya is behind all this. She is a left handed person and but the wound is made by a right handed person.

Ragini says that the goons did it. Swaradhya knew that way she could save herself and proof herself as innocent. She is a lawyer.

Sanskaar says enough Ragini. I have full faith in Swaradhya that she didn't do it.

Ragini says you love Swaradhya a lot and she is taking advantage of it. I am not lying Sanskaar ji. It was Swaradhya.

Sanskaar leaves from there and goes to find Swaradhya. He finds her crying bitterly.

He takes her in his arms. Swaradhya says you trust me na that I didn't do this. She asks looking very scared. Sanskaar says yes, I have full faith in you that you didn't do it.

Then why is that Gadodia family blaming me again by coming into Ragini's words.

Sanskaar says they are not your own. Your own people trust you. I am with you so is mom, papa, Uttara, ma and Dida.

Swaradhya relaxes hearing this and says I think it's Ragini who is behind her own kidnapping.

Sanskaar says I also have a doubt on Ragini. I will ask the police to investigate her phone and get more proofs from the goons why they were taking your name.

Sanskaar and Swaradhya goes to police and tell them what they decided. Police said ok we will keep you updated and from the hospital takes Ragini's phone for forensic analysis.

Gadodias are with Ragini while Laksh is doing the formalities of the discharge.

Durgaprasad says we will discuss this matter at house. No need to create a scene here.

At Maheshwari mansion

Ragini tries to act scared of Swaradhya. Dadi says she doesn't have to be scared. We all are with you.

Sanskaar says there is no proof against Swaradhya. Just by saying that Swaradhya did it doesn't prove anything. And bade Papa we shouldn't repeat our past mistakes.

Ragini says why will I lie? Look at my condition, do you think I would harm myself like this and blame Swaradhya?

Durgaprasad says Sanskaar is correct. There is no proof against Swaradhya. I have full faith in her that she didn't do it.

Gadodias were not happy with Durgaprasad ji's decision.

Dadi says to Swaradhya that justice would be served.

Swaradhya says you are right dadi justice would be served. And it would be in my favour as I am speaking the truth not your laddo. Police would confirm this.

Ragini said police? But I told them that I am not doing a case against you.

But Sanskaar and I requested them investigate so that my name gets cleared and they have taken your phone also in their custody for forensic analysis.

Ragini starts shivering listening to this.

Swaradhya I mean Aradhya says why are you shivering so much. Afraid that your truth would come out.

I haven't lied says Ragini. I am just scared for the reputation of our families in the society.

Police calls Sanskaar and says they are coming and they have found the truth.

Sanskaar tells everyone that police is coming.

Everyone waits for the police.

After 30 minutes police arrive. They said that there was no kidnapping of Ragini, it was all done by her. She herself had hired some goons to kidnap her and asked one of them to make an injury on her right wrist.

Shekhar says what are you saying inspector? Police says they have recovered messages Ragini had with the goons. She has called them many times as well. She told them to say Swaradhya's name as their boss.

We didn't know why she did this but looking at her case history it's nothing new for her.

Swaradhya goes to Ragini and slaps her hard and says you don't look shocked when inspector mentioned about your case history. It means you know that everyone knows your truth.

You didn't lose your memories. You were just pretending that you have partial amnesia.

Swaradhya continues and says betrayal is in your blood. And asks the police to arrest her and punish her for each and every bad deed she has done.

But Ragini runs away and police were searching for her. Laksh also went with them.

Precap: Ragini commits suicide