Ragini leaves Maheshwari mansion: Part 13

In Sanskaar's office

He introduces everyone to Swara. She happily greets them. The employees were shocked but liked Swara instantly because of her bubbly and friendly nature. They head towards Sanskaar's cabin where Sanskaar did his office work and Swara was preparing for her case and just sorting out the witnesses so that she could submit a list to the court and they can start sending the summons via police.

At Gadodia house

Shekhar has received the divorce case date papers from the court. It's in 6 days from now. He was having second thoughts as he still loves Sharmishtha.

Parvati sees his dilemma and poisons his head against the Bose family by saying what they all did with their laddo. Shekhar comes in her words and says he will not let them destroy Ragini's life and would never accept them back in his life. Hearing this Parvati was very happy as she never accepted the Bose family wholeheartedly.

At Sanskaar's cabin

Swara was done sorting the witnesses and now goes to submit the papers to the court before it closes.

Sanskaar drives her there and both of them have lunch together at a restaurant. They head back to the office.

At evening

Maheshwari mansion

Swasan returns and goes to their tent and change their clothes.

Swara is wearing this

They head towards Maheshwari mansion for dinner

They head towards Maheshwari mansion for dinner. Swara sat with Sanskaar and had dinner Sanskaar was serving both of them as Swara's injuries are still serious.

Ragini saw this and thought to make a scene out of it but backed out at the last minute as she remembers what Sanskaar did last time.

After dinner everyone head towards their room or in Swasan's case towards their tent.

Raglak room

Ragini tries to come close to Laksh and almost succeeds but Laksh sees Swasan laughing and having fun with each other. He feels hurt and doesn't come close to Ragini.

Ragini feels insulted and angry at Swara for ruining her moment. She tells Laksh that she is going to her Dadi's house and will be there till he gets his feelings sorted. I am your wife not some toy with whom you will play whenever you feel like and she leaves. Laksh tries to stop her but she didn't listen.

Outside Maheshwari mansion

Swasan sees Ragini with a suitcase. Ragini comes to Swasan and says why are you after my Laksh, Swara? He is mine now, we are married.

Swara says that she is not after Laksh. Get this in your head.

Ragini says that's why you were trying to get his attention when you knew he was going to accept me as his wife fully.

Swara says are you out of your mind Ragini. I am not doing anything.

Ragini says she is leaving for her Dadi's house and it's all because of you Swara.

Sanskaar says that Swara is not in the wrong, it has always been you and you are now getting what you deserve.

Ragini leaves hearing this. Swasan just look at each other and think what has happened.

Inside Maheshwari mansion

Annapoorna was looking for Ragini as she wanted to talk to her about day to day happenings between her and Swara. But she couldn't find her anywhere. When she asks about it to Laksh. He tells that she left.

Annapoorna was quite disappointed in her that instead of dealing with the issues she opted to go away like a coward.

Laksh starts blaming Swara and Sanskaar for this. Durgaprasad asks Adarsh to call Swasan inside as he wants to hear their side of story.

After few minutes Adarsh comes with Swasan following him. Sanskaar asks what happened bade papa?

Durgaprasad tells about Ragini leaving and Laksh blaming them.

Swasan look at Laksh with a very bored expression and tells them what Ragini said to both of them.

Laksh comes towards them and says what wrong did Ragini say in this? You Swara only love yourself and nobody else. If you were so truthful that you didn't run away from the marriage, then you should have been miserable with Sanskaar like I am with Ragini. But you are so happy with Sanskaar. You know you have always been like this characterless, moving from one boy to another.

Sanskaar slaps Laksh hardly and says mind your tongue you are talking about my wife. The girl whom you once claimed to love, your love vanished seeing a mere video. You did not deserve Swara's love and your unhappiness is your own fault.

Swara suddenly starts laughing loudly and says to Laksh why would she be unhappy Haan? When she got saved from a coward like you. You would have never stand by me. I would have always been alone and miserable. Marrying Ragini was your decision no else's but yours. So now live with the consequences.

Annapoorna says Ragini left because of Swara then she has to bring her here till then Swara will not stay here.

Swara says to Annapoorna that she is not going to bring Ragini here. If they are so much worried then why not they themselves go and bring her here. And if someone tries to forcefully send me away then I will do a case on you all. I am sure you wouldn't want to ruin your perfect oops not so perfect image in front of the marwari samaj.

Sanskaar is looking at Swara strangely as he can see the same rage in her eyes.

Everyone is shocked with Swara's statement. And Swara further says that Laksh is not able to accept the reality.

Laksh says you cheated me and ran away from the wedding admit it.

Swara says I didn't and won't admit it. If she would have done it who asked you to marry Ragini.

Laksh says she was going to do suicide, I had to stop her.

By marrying her, says Swara. You cannot back out from that decision now, you have to live with this fact that Ragini is your wife now and I am Sanskaar's. And we are both happy together unlike you and Ragini.

Durgaprasad says Swara is right, you choose to marry Ragini and you have to live with it. Forget about Swara, she is your brother's wife now that means your sister-in-law.

Meanwhile

At Gadodia house

Shekhar, Parvati and Dadaji are shocked to see Ragini with a suitcase at this hour. Ragini cries and tells them everything thing and puts the blame on Swara. They get angry at Swara and Shekhar says he will go to Maheshwari mansion and ask Laksh to come here.

At Maheshwari mansion

Shekhar arrives and angrily stares at Swara.  Durgaprasad ji says Shekhar ji you here?

Shekhar says about Ragini come there and tells everything that Ragini has told them. He asks Laksh to come and make her understand. He agrees and takes permission from Durgaprasad. He gives him permission. And they leave.

Everyone else disperse towards rooms and tent.

Precap: Sharmishtha strangles Ragini