Sharmishtha strangles Ragini: Part 14

At Gadodia house

Laksh comes with Shekhar and make her understand that he is not in love with Swara. He wants to move forward with you. Ragini is happy hearing this. She says that she will come back home and before that she wants to talk to Sharmishtha ma about the divorce. She doesn't want her parents to separate because of Swara's mistake.

Laksh says to Ragini that you are so good. Even after everything you still think about them.

Ragini goes to Bose house. A neighbour sees her going to Bose house.

At Bose house

Ragini knocks the door, Dida opens it and says what do you want now? Destroying my daughter's and granddaughter's live wasn't enough that you have come here again. Ragini says she wants to talk to Sharmishtha ma.

Sharmishtha hears this and comes and says to Dida to let her in. The main door remains open and anyone can see what's going on inside.

Ragini says ma please don't divorce Papa, she doesn't what to lose the only mother she has known. Sharmishtha says it's because of your deeds and don't try to play innocent girl role now. Here we all know about who you truly are. So no need to pretend.

Sharmishtha said all this having her back towards Ragini. She didn't see that Ragini mixed the same drug which Sanskaar and Ragini used to give Swara. Dida has gone outside to one of her neighbours house on Sharmishtha's insistence as Ragini wanted to talk to her alone.

Ragini cries and says can you last time atleast drink water from my hands?

I will cherish this mother-daughter moment forever. Sharmishtha didn't know what to say. She didn't think anything wrong would happen so she said yes. Ragini smirks internally and makes Sharmishtha dring the water filled with drugs.

Sharmishtha immediately lost her senses and Ragini said to strangle her and say I will kill you.

Sharmishtha did what Ragini said. Ragini started to shout for her Papa, Dadi, Dadaji and Laksh ji. They came and were shocked to see the scenario. Dida also came she was shocked as well. The baadi people also gathered listening the shouts of Ragini and came to see the commotion. Shekhar and Laksh were able to separate the two. Dida went to Sharmishtha to see if she was okay or not but she was not responding.Shekhar started accusing Sharmishtha for trying to kill his daughter Ragini.

Laksh says we have to call the police, it's an attempt to murder. He calls the police and No one listens to Dida and what she has to say. Even majority of the Baadi people were with Gadodia's. Dida calls Swara and tells her everything. Swara is shocked and tells her she and Sanskaar would reach Baadi immediately.

Sanskaar asks Swara what happened? She tells him what Dida tells her. They immediately left for baadi.

Majority of the Baadi people were bad mouthing the entire Bose family.

Police comes to arrest Sharmishtha. Dida tries to talk to Shekhar but he turns his face away.

Swasan comes and Sanskaar says enough, not a word against them anymore. Otherwise I will make everyone of your life a living hell.

They started saying that Sharmishtha tried to kill Ragini. If she is not arrested today then she might kill one of us someday.

Swara says shut up to everyone. And says to police that you cannot arrest my mother. Police says what Shekhar and Laksh have told them.

Swara boldly replies No, a woman cannot be arrested after sunset (generally, 6pm) and before sunrise (generally, 6am), even if a woman police officer is present (Section 46(4) of Criminal Procedure Code). If the police need to arrest a woman at night, they need an arrest warrant from the Magistrate.