Swasan back in Maheshwari mansion: Part 16

Durgaprasad ji asks how Gadodias and Bose family are here?

Shekhar tells him the Ragini called and told about Sanskaar molesting her asked to come immediately here and Bose family tells how Shekhar did the drama at their house and we came with him to show that he is wrong.

Everyone looks at Ragini angrily. Ragini cries and looks down.

Suddenly a clapping sound is heard from upstairs.

Everyone looks and see Uttara clapping.

She comes down and Sujata says when did she come? She didn't even inform her?

Uttara says that she wanted to surprise you but instead got the biggest surprise of my life.

Everyone understood that she was referring to the fact that everyone believed Ragini and thought Sanskaar did it.

She goes to Laksh and says you are nothing but a spoilt brat with no brains and doesn't know anything about relations, trust or anything. You claimed to love Swara bhabhi but couldn't trust her and stand up for her, instead go and marries her half-sister.

You have made your choice that is to trust and stand by this leech and call my Sanskaar bhaiya a rapist.

He respects woman and would never do anything like this. Yes, he came for revenge but did you all think what he did in his revenge. No none of you did and didn't even listen why he came for it. You just banished him Durgaprasad ji.

Also, when Swara bhabhi used to say that Sanskaar bhaiya is not mad no one believed her, in fact Ragini convinced everyone that it was Swara bhabhi 's misunderstanding. And when Ragini reveals the same thing everyone believes her but doesn't question her why she said otherwise before, how she came to know that, or most importantly why Sanskaar bhaiya accept this that he wasn't mad.

None of you thought about it. Laksh questions Uttara how does she knows all this?

She replies mom used to keep me updated with the happenings. I might have refused to be part of your wedding but she kept me informed of everything as I asked her to.

I want to show you all something, what your so called innocent Ragini is capable of. She shows a video to Durgaprasad ji in which Sanskaar and Ragini are arguing about Swara in Sanskaar's room and as Sanskaar turns to leave Ragini puts a handkerchief filled with chloroform on Sanskaar's face. Sanskaar faints and falls on the bed. Ragini opens his shirt's buttons and torns her own clothes, smudges the lipstick with her own hand and starts screaming for help.

Durgaprasad is disgusted and one by one everyone see it and feel ashamed of themselves and disgusted.

Uttara said that she would have come sooner but she wanted to see who will believe my Sanskaar bhaiya. As usual Durgaprasad ji, Laksh Maheshwari, Annapoorna Maheshwari you disappointed me.

Parvati says while joining the hands that they are really ashamed of Ragini's act and would accept whatever punishment they will give to Ragini.

She goes to Ragini and slaps her hard, says this isn't the upbringing which they have given to her. From where did you learn all this. Ragini keeps mum and keeps looking down.

Durgaprasad ji says that Ragini will have to stay at Gadodia house for 2 months. And says to Swasan that they will return to the Maheshwari mansion with respect and all the rituals.