Aradhya threatens to kill herself and Swara: Part 24

Before leaving her office, Swara I mean Aradhya changed her clothes to this

At Bose house

The bell rings and Sharmistha opens the door. She is shocked to see Swara. Dida also comes. Swara hugs both of them.

She asks how are you both? Dida says we are fine Swara.

Sharmistha asks Swara, what are you doing here at this time? Shouldn't you be at your office?

Swara says that she missed you both and decided to visit. But you got one thing wrong ma and Dida.

Sharmistha hold Swara from her shoulder and worriedly asks what?

Swara says my name. It is Aradhya.

Sharmistha pushes her away slightly and says no you are Swara, my Swara not Aradhya.

Aradhya bitterly smiles and says that she is Aradhya not Swara who is not less than a coward.

Did says you are not different from Swara. You are a part of her.

Sharmistha adds yes Aradhya, you arise from Swara.

Aradhya says not to join her and that Swara together. We are different, she is Swara and I am Aradhya.

This is my time now. I would live and Swara would be in the shadow.

Sharmistha says Swara doesn't know about you, that you exist.

But you and Dida knew about ma says Aradhya.

Still you let that Dr. Sunaina bury me in myself. But now I won't be living in shadow.

I am here to warn you if you or Dida tells anybody about this then I will end this one body two souls game forever. Mark my words. I can do this. Remember in childhood I almost succeeded. Says Aradhya.

Dida and Sharmistha tried to make Aradhya understand that she is not that different from Swara. She is just another form of Swara. She is sick.

But Aradhya replies that I am not sick. It's you guys.

Tell me one thing why Sanskaar was meeting Dr. Sunaina?

They are shocked but doesn't tell Aradhya anything and says they don't know. Maybe Sanskaar knows her.

Aradhya gets worried hearing this and thinks if Dr. Sunaina comes to know about me being Sanskaar's wife, then she might tell him about my past.

While she is thinking all this Sharmistha and Dida were just looking at her.

Aradhya comes out of her thoughts, go to kitchen and brings a knife and warns them again that she will slit her wrist if they tell anybody about her.

She throws the knife away and leaves.

As soon as she leaves Sharmishtha and Dida call Sanskaar and tells him what Swara/Aradhya said. He says not to worry he will handle them both and cuts the call.