Swaradhya's pregnancy: Part 47

In US

Swaradhya has been feeling sick for many days and Sanskaar got to visit a doctor for check up. Today they got the reports and they were very happy. Swaradhya was 2 months pregnant.

When Maheshwaris came to know that Swaradhya is pregnant, asked them to move back here so that they can take care of her. But Sujata said to everyone they won't be coming here but she would go there and stay for the remaining months.

She has made it a point that she won't let anyone destroy her children and grandchildren's life.

Sujata, Sharmistha, Dida and Ran stayed in US till the delivery.

Uttara was also there because of her studies.

They all took care of Swaradhya. Sanskaar had to bear the demands of both Aradhya and Swara. It was very annoying for him but cute to him at the same time.

They came to know the Swaradhya was having triplets.

Everyone was very happy.

Sujata was on cloud nine.

The day came for godbharaii. It was organised very simple as it was in US

Maheshwaris have sent the gifts from India for Swaradhya and Sanskaar's children.

After 2 months

The delivery day came Swaradhya was very nervous. She asked Sanskaar to be their with her. The doctor let Sanskaar in. He was with her the whole time.

The first baby come out was a boy who looked like Sanskaar.

Then after 3 minutes came a girl who looked like Swaradhya

Then after 5 minutes came another girl who was a perfect mixture of Swaradhya and Sanskaar.

The nurses have taken the babies for clean up while Swaradhya faints.

Sanskaar gets worried for her. Doctor says it happens in multiple births and says not to worry.

Sanskaar hold his three children with proud smile and tears in his eyes.

Everyone comes inside and sees the babies. They were in love with them already.

Swaradhya wakes up and asks about the babies. Sanskaar gives her all the three one by one.

Swaradhya has tears in her eyes and says our children Sanskaar.

Doctor comes in and says Swaradhya has to stay in the hospital for 2 days. It's just a normal procedure.

Everyone leaves Sanskaar and Swaradhya with their children alone.

After 2 days

Swaradhya is discharged from the hospital. They welcome the babies to their home and give them a tour and explain to them everything as if they could speak and understand.

They have kept the naming ceremony tomorrow.

Naming ceremony
Sanskaar announces his son's name would be Rohan Sanskaar Maheshwari

Then he announced his elder daughter's name would be Gayatri Sanskaar Maheshwari

Then Swaradhya announced the younger daughter's name as Kavitha Sanskaar Maheshwari

Sanskaar says Swaradhya?

Swaradhya says Kavitha was an important part of your life Sanskaar. Somewhere we are together because of her. So, in her honour I am naming our youngest daughter.

Sanskaar says I love you Swaradhya and kisses her forehead.

He says his younger daughter's name is Kavitha Sanskaar Maheshwari.

Everyone were elated with the names of the triplets.

Later they did a Skype with Adarsh and Parineeta and Vivaan

They were introducing Vivaan to his new younger cousins.

Vivaan cutely said they are so small choti ma and chote papa.

Swasan even shared some pics with them so that they can share with bade Papa and Badi ma.

After few days

It was an emotional day as they were departing to India and Sujata didn't want to leave her grandchildren but said I will meet you three after few months.

Like this year's passed

Swaradhya and Sanskaar have been in US for 17 years

They have been living happily over there without any blaming and accusations or interruptions.

While Ragini has been living in Maheshwari mansion with Laksh and her daughter. Laksh just gave Ragini another chance so that Nivedita isn't without a mother.

The end

I would be writing a sequel for this shortly: Swasan - After 16 years