Ragini's truth out: Part 39

At the hospital

Inspector calls Durgaprasad and asks him to come to Baadi alongwith Bose and Gadodia family. We have to tell you something. It's about Swaradhya and Sanskaar.

Durgaprasad asks what is the matter inspector?

Inspector Shinde says he cannot tell that on phone. He and his team are soon reaching Baadi and request him to co-operate.

Durgaprasad says ok, we all will be there. I just hope that everything is fine and cuts the call

Inspector calls Vijayata also to come to Baadi to reveal Ragini's truth.

At Baadi

Everyone is present including the baadi people. Some were tensed and worried because it had something to do with Swaradhya and Sanskaar.

Ragini was feeling happy from inside that police would be telling about Swasan's accident and their death.

Suddenly Vijayata came to Baadi and waited for the police with Maheshwaris, Bose and Gadodia family.

They asked what she is doing here, she simply replies that Inspector Shinde called me and asked to come here.

Now, Ragini got confused but was still positive that Swasan are no more.

After few minutes

Police came in and greeted them.

Durgaprasad asks what was it about Sanskaar and Swaradhya that you wanted to tell inspector

Inspector Shinde says while coming back from the outskirts of Kolkata, they met with a very bad accident.

Sujata and Sharmishtha immediately starts crying.

Inspector Shinde said no need to cry, they are fine, look.

Swasan comes in and they are badly injured. Both of them were supporting each other. Everyone went to them and were asking questions.

Ragini was shocked to see them alive and was totally numb.

Police says that the kids are in state of shock as this was not just an accident it was a planned murder.

Everyone is shocked to hear this and Ram says but who would try to harm them. Police says it was done by none other than Ragini Laksh Maheshwari.

Everyone is shocked to the core, Ragini starts crying and says why would I try to harm my sister and my brother-in-law. I am pregnant and in 3 months going to deliver a baby. How can you accuse me with such a crime?

Laksh and Shekhar asks inspector Shinde to apologize to Ragini. She hasn't done this.

Inspector Shinde requests Durgaprasad that he will tell the entire story of how they reached to this conclusion but no interruptions please.

Durgaprasad says ok, tell us what you have found which led you to believe it was Ragini's doing.

As you all know in the divorce case of Sharmishtha and Shekhar, the judge has asked us investigate what happened in the wedding day exactly. We couldn't find any solid proof against Ragini till Vijayata came to meet me today. She has the photographs of Ragini pushing Swaradhya into the river.

We told this to Sanskaar and put Ragini's phone on surveillance.

Ragini was keeping tabs on Swaradhya and Sanskaar. She received a call that Swasan have proof against her. She hired some goons to kill them and make it look like the accident. We arrested those goons and we found Ragini's phone number on their phone and they took Ragini's name that it was she who asked them to do this.

Shekhar and Laksh says they don't believe this. Someone could be trying to trap Ragini. Shekhar says this Sanskaar might be behind this and now is accusing my innocent Ragini. See Sharmishtha his deeds.

Sujata says my Sanskaar hasn't done anything this time. Whatever wrong he did he accepted it unlike your daughter.

Durgaprasad stops them from fighting and asks the police about the proof.

Police makes them hear Ragini's phone conversation with the person who was keeping tabs on Swaradhya and Sanskaar and with the goons.

Everyone is shocked to hear this. Then Vijayata steps in and says Ragini went to the mandir with Swaradhya but didn't enter it and was waiting at the bridge for her where she pushed Swaradhya into the river. Here are the photographs.

One by one everyone sees the photographs and recognises that it is Swaradhya and Ragini.

Swaradhya was telling the truth about Ragini pushing her into the river.

Some people couldn't believe their eyes. Ragini tried to kill Swaradhya

Police asks Swaradhya and Sanskaar about what they want to do.

Swaradhya says not to file a case against her as the baby she is carrying, his life would be ruined even before he is born.

Vijayata interrupts her and says but Swaradhya.

Swaradhya says I know you did this to bring justice to me but I cannot ruin a child's life. He would have to live with the taunts of having a criminal mother. I know what that feels like. Look at me I broke myself into Swara and Aradhya to survive this. I don't want another child to go through the same thing. That's why I am just removing her from my life.

Baadi people feel proud of Swaradhya's thinking and ashamed of themselves that they ruined her.

There were whispering going on about Ragini. How innocent she looks but look at her deeds. Parvati used to taunt everyone but look at her granddaughter.

Ragini was just crying and looking down.

Laksh and Gadodias were not in a condition to say anything. Laksh was continuously looking at Swaradhya while Shekhar was looking at Sharmishtha and Swaradhya.

Durgaprasad says we will discuss this matter at Maheshwari mansion and tells Bose and Gadodia family to be present.

Police also leaves and keep the proofs for their records and say that Swaradhya has to come to police station for statement.

Swaradhya says she will come tomorrow.

Vijayata says take care to Swaradhya and Sanskaar. They say thank you for bringing the truth out.

Vijayata says it's her job to fight for the truth. She leaves Baadi.

Everyone goes to Maheshwari mansion in their cars.

Precap: Ragini's confession