Swaradhya, Sanskaar and his family out of Maheshwari mansion: Part 33

Just for your information guys, in these 2 years Sanskaar has renovated his bachelor's den and created more rooms in it. They would be moving in that house.

At Swasan room

Swara wakes up and is shocked to find her in her room and finds Sanskaar packing their clothes and other important things.

Swara asks Sanskaar what happened.

Sanskaar tells Swara everything that happened at Baadi and that he has decided till Raglak settle in their marriage both of us, Uttara, mom and dad would be moving out of Maheshwari mansion.

Uttara, Sujata and Ram comes to their room after finishing the packing. Swara says this house will get broken mom.

Sujata says which house you are talking about Swara? This house was broken the day Sanskaar left this house. The rest was done when Laksh married this Ragini. Asks Swara not to take stress. It's not good for you.

Sanskaar finishes the packing and they all go downstairs. Swara has a determined face and wants to confront Ragini about what she did.

Downstairs

Everyone arrives to say goodbye to swasan and their family. Durgaprasad suggests to atleast have dinner and then leave. They say ok.

Swara goes to Ragini and slaps her and asks why she did this?

Swara continues and says Aradhya has shown you what she can do, now it's my turn. She gives her another slap and says you have zero guilt in what you did. Your thinking is just as low as you truly are. I curse you that you will never get happiness in your marriage, you will always be suffering. You have no idea what a sensitive topic mental illness is. What those people go through, you tried to make a mockery of it. But a day would come when mockery would be made of you and your family. Mind it Ragini. She cries and is getting angry at Swara.

Sanskaar intervenes and asks her not to waste her time and energy on such useless person like Ragini.

Ragini felt insulted. Swara says that your truth would come out one day as truth can never remain hidden forever. Police still hasn't closed the case.

Ragini panics and thinks to keep an eye on Sanskaar and Swaradhya's phone calls.

At dinning table

Everyone have their dinner but there was sadness as Swasan and family were leaving the house.

Parineeta hugs Swaradhya and says that she will miss all of you. Take care. Swaradhya says ok. I will also miss you all.

Adarsh hugs Swaradhya and says you are also my sister and asks Sanskaar to take care of her.

One by one everyone says their goodbyes to them, only Raglak are remaining. Ragini attempts to say something but Aradhya says that she is not interested in what Ragini has to say and there are no more good byes remaining. They leave the house in 2 cars; swasan in one car and in other car Sujata, Ram, Uttara and driver.

At Swasan home

Both the cars arrive at the house. Sanskaar welcomes everyone to his new bachelor's den. He shows everyone their bedroom and says we would have to do some cleaning, he apologizes for that. Sujata asks him not to worry, we all will do it together. Sanskaar says tomorrow he will call the house help to come and help us in household chores.

Uttara says ok Sanskaar Bhaiya, no problem.

After keeping the suitcases in the room, everyone started cleaning while talking with each other and cracking jokes. Swaradhya feels happy seeing the environment and was feeling blessed to be a part of such a loving family.