Swara-Ragini Muh-dikhayi: Part 9

At Baadi

Both Parvati and Bose ladies were preparing to go to Maheshwari mansion for Muh-dikhayi ceremony.

Parvati was busy boasting about her laddo to everyone who were looking bored. Then she started warning the Bose ladies not to tarnish their image.

Dida got angry and started fighting with her. Sharmishtha, Shekhar and Dadaji had to intervene and take the respective ladies into their home.

Sharmishtha said to Dida not to spoil her mood and be happy for Shona. Dida says ok and both leave for Maheshwari mansion along with people from their community.

Meanwhile Dadi also left the house with some marwari ladies.

Maheshwari mansion

Sujata was pacing here and there in tension that some drama would take place and everyone would get to know about her daughter-in-law being Bengali.

Annapoorna was waiting for Ragini and Parineeta with Laksh and Sujata as guests could come any minute.

Just then Ragini comes with Parineeta, her head and face is covered with veil so that no one can see her face.

They make her sit on the chair next to Laksh and across Swasan chairs.

Guests come of both Swara and Ragini together.

Swasan bedroom

Swasan were getting ready. Swara did minimal makeup. They wore this.

 They wore this

Living room

Parvati starts taunting Dida and Sharmishtha that see her laddo knows the the value of time, we taught her good values. Look at your Swara she is not even ready, no manners at all.

Swara's face and head is covered with dupatta but she says that if my Dida and mother haven't taught me manners then I would be stooping low like you who find pleasure in humiliation of others with no fault of theirs.

Before an argument could start, Annapoorna says to swasan to come and sit. The Muh-dikhayi ceremony started, everyone praised Swara more than Ragini, hearing this Ragini's eyes teared up and Parvati starts shouting how Swara ran away from her own wedding, how my laddo had to save the reputation of two families, started accusing Sharmishtha and Dida as well.

It didn't go well with Swara. There was so much rage in her eyes that she suddenly screamed shup up Parvati Gadodia.

What did you say that I ran away from my own wedding? What proof you have? That video, which anybody can make and circulate. Remember Laksh was accused of Ragini's kidnapping and all the proofs were against him including a video but he was innocent and I proved that. About your dearest laddo, you taught her to be weak that when questioned or blamed she goes to do suicide. She is taught that it's okay to marry your sister's would be husband.

But my Dida and mother taught me to be strong and be a fighter in life.

About mannerisms, your Ragini definitely has good mannerisms that she planted a camera in Sanskaar and my room and had the audacity to show it to everyone and when proven wrong, she started accusing us.

You haven't seen the gift that I gave Ragini. This makeup is all ruining that. Wait for few minutes, I will be back.

Everyone starts talking amongst themselves.

Swara comes with a jug of water and a towel. She throws the water on Ragini's face and wipes her face with towel. Her makeup is wiped off and everyone can see the handprints on her face.

Everyone starts badmouthing Parvati and Ragini and Ragini unable to hear this just runs away to her and Laksh room.

Parvati comes to Swara and raises her hand to slap her and Swara stops her and twists her hand. Parvati begs Swara to leave her but she is not ready. Sanskaar, Sharmishtha and Dida intervene and she leaves her and pushes her slightly and warns her not to mess with me or my family.

Everyone is looking at Swara strangely as they haven't seen her act like this. It's like body of Swara and soul of someone else.

Before Annapoorna can say something to Swara she starts to have a headache and she faints. Sanskaar takes her to their room and calls doctor.

Sharmishtha and Dida stay with Swara and wait for doctor to come. Sanskaar went down stairs and Sujata starts saying that she was correct. See jiji so much has happened.

Annapoorna is in deep thought. Sanskaar says that if Swara was out of line so was Ragini's dadi.

Laksh interrupts him and says don't try to say anything wrong about Ragini or her family. What wrong did Dadi speak of Swara? She said absolutely right that Swara is a blackspot on name of woman.

Sanskaar slaps Laksh and a fight starts between both of them.

No one is able to stop them.

Just then Durgaprasad, Ram Prasad and Adarsh enters and are shocked to see the scenario in front of them.

Ram and Adarsh separate them and Durgaprasad says that he is tired of all this. If another time this happens he will banish him from the house. It doesn't matter that if he is my son or nephew.

All this is seen by Ragini, Sharmishtha and Dida (they came out hearing the commotion they heard of the fight).

Laksh tries to say something but Durgaprasad silences him.

After 10 minutes, doctor came to check Swara. He said that it's due to stress and her so many injuries that she fainted. She shouldn't be stressed and try to keep a happy environment around her.

The doctor goes and Sanskaar asks everyone for the sake of Swara's health to keep their behaviour in check.

Annapoorna suggests maybe if she spends time with her mother and Dida, she might feel happy. Sanskaar agreed and asked Sharmishtha and Dida if they could. They said yes. Sharmishtha said that she will come to pick her up tomorrow morning.

Everyone dispersed to their bedroom to freshen up and get ready for dinner.

Swara wakes up and Sanskaar tells her about everything but she doesn't recall doing it. Sanskaar said not to worry, these blackouts might be because of stress and head injury.

Tomorrow you are going to spend an entire with your Ma and Dida. Ma is going to come and pick you up. Ramu kaka brought their dinner in the room. After that, Swara slept happily and Sanskaar was still thinking about Swara's strange behaviour. While thinking about that he also slept.

Precap: Ragini accuses Swasan of Kidnapping