17

"What the actual fuck are you doing with those scissors..?" I mumble as I watch Wooseok slowly approach me with hair scissors in his hands, spinning it softly as the tip of the sharp metal was on his finger tip.

"Don't worry about it." He winks as he then grabs a red hairdressing gown off of my sofa, then dragging a dining chair over to the living room. "Sit."

"You are not cutting my hair!" I shout out while jumping off my sofa and going behind it, using it as a divider between Wooseok and I.

"It'll just be your bangs! You look good with curtain bangs, so I'm going to cut you some for Saturday." He explains. I frown slightly at him as I slowly approached the chair, then taking a seat on it. Wooseok sighs deeply with a smile as he ties the hairdressing gown around my neck, then fixing it so it would cover my body.

Wooseok then grabs a purple spray bottle from his back pocket and begins to spray my bangs with water until it was damp, then placing it on my coffee table and using a comb to make it a bit more neater.

"I don't know if I should trust you.." I mumble lowly. Wooseok kicks my shin lightly.
"Before I worked at the restaurant, I was a hairdresser!" He scoffs. I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"So, you used to do hair and now you're doing dishes? That's.. something." I chuckle.

"I'm about to cut your bangs, however you treat me is how I'm going to treat your hair."