18

"Go and look for dresses." Wooseok smiles as he ushers me inside a shop in a mall. I stumble inside but quickly regain my balance before anybody could look at me.

Looking around, there was clothing racks filled with beautiful dresses in different lengths and colours. Each of their designs were different. There were ball gowns, evening dresses, maxi dresses, normal gowns, strapless dresses and more.

"Let's see.." Wooseok mumbles as he comes over to me. "The theme of the party is a masquerade, so we'll also need to look for a mask for you."
I turn to him with a shocked face. "It's not a masquerade! It's just a formal party."

Wooseok looks at me with a 'Really?!' face. I nod my head with a small frown. Wooseok then sighs.  "I guess we can go and look at the gowns then.."

About half an hour passes by and Wooseok was still full of energy, meanwhile I was seated down on a chair completely drained. To be honest, I think Wooseok's happier than I am to be dress shopping.

Out of all the dresses I've tried on so far, none of them reached  Wooseok's standard. It's as if he's a fashion critic. We're already through a bit more than 10 dresses now.

"This one's too revealing, this one's too short.." Wooseok mumbles as he slides through all the dresses.

I then stand up from the chair and start looking for a dress to speed the process up a bit more.

But just like what Wooseok's been saying, most of them are too revealing and too short, and we both don't want people to think I'm at a formal party to seduce people.

That was until I found what I thought to be the perfect dress.
"Wooseok, what about this?" I say as I take out an off shoulder, black, flowy dress. Wooseok hums lowly as he looks at it.

"What if the top part falls down and you flash everyone with those cherries if yours?"

"You can't be serious right now."