8

"Table 5 is done. Can you help me get their plates?" Wooseok asks as he hurriedly grabs two trays, passing one of them to me. I nod as we both head over to the large table with seated 10 people as it was a birthday celebration. Both Wooseok and I stack the plates onto the trays as well as the empty water glasses, then bringing them to the kitchen for the dishwashers to clean off before going back out to the drinks counter.

"That table was tiring to do.." He mumbles as he plops himself onto a stool, taking a quick drink of his own water. "Why am I always the ones getting the big tables? Why don't you get any?"

"Because I'm still new, idiot." I frown as I glare at him slightly, but then a bright face replacing it as I notice a customer coming up to the counter.

It was Bang Chan.

"Hey, is it alright if I pay?" He asks. I nod my head as I open the computer at the drinks bar, then tapping on his table and seeing the total.

"Your total is 32.45 bucks. Will it be cash or card?" I ask as I look up to him. He then puts up his card with a smile. I nod slightly as I take the card reader and type in the total cost, then facing it towards him.

"I am so sorry about my friends." Bang Chan smiles widely as he looks over to them, then inserting his credit card into the card reader to pay for their meals. I shake my head while returning the smile back to him.

"Trust me when I say I've dealt with weirder." I laugh. He puts his pin into the card reader, then taking it out when it had gotten accepted. I rio the reciept from the printer and pass it to him with a smile. "Thank you for visiting, hope to see you again!"

"Actually, I've been meaning to ask you something but it's better to ask in person." He sighs. I frown slightly in confusion. "Is it alright if I give you my mother's number? I told her about your dog and she loves the idea of a play date between Cotton and Berry."

"Well as you can tell I'm not currently with Cotton." I laugh awkwardly. "But I can give your moms number to my mom and they can arrange it themselves?"

"Grand!" Bang Chan then smiles widely. "I'll text you her number later then. Thanks for today, by the way." He waves for a second or two before going back to his table and calling his friends over, the three of them all leaving.

"I could have sworn he was going to ask you out." Wooseok chuckles as he smirks at me mischeviously. "I'm shipping you guys."

"I'm begging you to grow up."